Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

Poncy show pony.His playacting when he was fouled was shocking.Played rubbish as well.Send him back to Spurs.

yes send the most talented player we have seen at loftus road for years back.

i dont like the playacting but its the price you pay these days for these kind of players. i'm excited when he gets the ball and that hasnt happened much all season.

Comment

The last couple of games he has been poor.Done sod all today.Personally i would rather not have this kind of player here.I want players who get stuck in when the going gets tough,not dissapear.

Comment

he went quiet after his booking.

played well before that i feel. a few nice balls through and some nice build up play

Comment

his touch is very impressive and you cant argue he doesnt lack skill. ok he's not the complete package yet, but he is only a kid and this is only, what his 5th ever game at this level?

patience isnt something we r's fans are good at is it?

Comment

He thinks he is playing for Man Utd.And can throw himself to the floor and get a free kick.Don't work like that in our league mate.

Comment

not arguing with you that he needs to stop that diving lark but he is a kid with immense potential and he is still learning.

Comment

players dive.. ive seen worse from parejo and ledesma.. even their guy today..

first 30mins he was at the heart of everything good going forward.. after his booking he did go quiet.. i kinda wished he'd stayed on because we was losing 2-0 but eh.. we still won
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yes he does have potential,just don't think he is suited to our league.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Yes he does have potential,just don't think he is suited to our league.
                    can you put up with it for another year and then he'll be a premiership player for us?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                      can you put up with it for another year and then he'll be a premiership player for us?
                      Ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        Poncy show pony.His playacting when he was fouled was shocking.Played rubbish as well.Send him back to Spurs.
                        wind up......if not.....drunk......if not.....stoned,,,,if not......knows nothing about football.......this is the kind of YOUNG player i would love and pay to watch every week.....spuds very lucky.....sadly wont be the hoops much longer.

Comment

Worst post of the day by a country mile.

Comment

Seconded

Comment

Working...
                            X