BE CAREFUL/ What You Wish For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
    Exactly! Some people just love to draw on the negatives,makes you wonder why they bother........
    That is one of the main reasons i have hardly been to games this season, the atmosphere is dire and it don't matter what part of the ground u sit in , the constant moaning makes me wonder why some fans bother.

Some fans would still moan even if we were promoted
    :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
      That is one of the main reasons i have hardly been to games this season, the atmosphere is dire and it don't matter what part of the ground u sit in , the constant moaning makes me wonder why some fans bother.

Some fans would still moan even if we were promoted
      :confused:
      Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning!

Comment

Just like the missus haha

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          after the game some were moaning

personally i was hoarse from singing and completely forgot who owned us mate and didnt care

If you cant enjoy the highs then, honestly, people really need to consider a life change
          WE WON!!!

Let debate off the pitch tomorrow! Tonight is a CELEBRATION!

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssssss
          SJ

agree

and that hurts

only when i got home read some posts did i start to think of our troubles

other wise been happy and enjoying comming back from 2 zip down

that will do me for today

1664 yes please

Comment

:devil:[QUOTE=EYR;26513]Wouldnt it be ironic if after wanting Sousa out the next manager absolutley died on his #### and we sacked him after being bottom 3[:eyes_droped:
            enter Dennis Wise

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Thats all I ask
              It don't matter what you wish for as wishes are only thoughts! If you have a way of making wishes come true, then sell the knowledge and become rich overnight! :byebye:

Comment

can't sleep

"we want our rangers back"

Will that mean, Tranmere on a cold tuesday night???
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

can't sleep

"we want our rangers back"

Will that mean, Tranmere on a cold tuesday night???

O.K. I like cryptic! :surrender:

Comment

Well, I wish that Flabio, Bernie and the Mittals hang about and take stock of the club's structure this summer (if not before). The first thing they should realise is that those responsible for the buying and signing policy should be shipped out and replaced with either:

a. a DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL with a football background scouting in this country who knows a bit more than the current encumbant(s) and someone who thinks signing average (or sub-standard) Championship players on long contracts is a poor idea and a first team coach comfortable in the knowledge that he'll have no say in signing players other than to say the type of player he's after.
                    b. A manager in the good old fashioned sense of the word to run ALL football aspects of the club

I would then wish that Flab just sticks to the business side of things and leaves his football management team to manage the football side of things.

I still remain hopeful, but I can't see it happening...

What I am saying is maybe chanting against Flabio is not the thing to do; direct that anger somewhere else...;)

Comment

Yep,

When I see Cerny, Ramage, Hall, Buzz, Vine, Routledge, Cook, Leighterwood, Tarabdt, Helgusson, I'll tell them your thoughts

oh and of course

gary borrowdale
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                        Well, I wish that Flabio, Bernie and the Mittals hang about and take stock of the club's structure this summer (if not before). The first thing they should realise is that those responsible for the buying and signing policy should be shipped out and replaced with either:

a. a DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL with a football background scouting in this country who knows a bit more than the current encumbant(s) and someone who thinks signing average (or sub-standard) Championship players on long contracts is a poor idea and a first team coach comfortable in the knowledge that he'll have no say in signing players other than to say the type of player he's after.
                        b. A manager in the good old fashioned sense of the word to run ALL football aspects of the club

I would then wish that Flab just sticks to the business side of things and leaves his football management team to manage the football side of things.

I still remain hopeful, but I can't see it happening...

What I am saying is maybe chanting against Flabio is not the thing to do; direct that anger somewhere else...;)
                        Agree
                        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

Yep,

When I see Cerny, Ramage, Hall, Buzz, Vine, Routledge, Cook, Leighterwood, Tarabdt, Helgusson, I'll tell them your thoughts

oh and of course

gary borrowdale

Hold up! It weren't that long ago when the like of Cerny, Ramage, Hall, Cook and Leighetwood were being called ****E! Now they are great players? Amazing!

It's all about opinions and my opinion is that Cerny is not a great signing as Camp is just as bad, I mean good! Ramage was awful and even though has improved, he is not a natural R/B. Hall is just woeful. Cook has been pants for most of the season. I like Leggs. Tarawaraboompeday is a show-boating prat, who can occasionally do something of note, but not up to it yet (plus only a loan) and H/H is one of the poorest finishers to ever grace a pitch! I still don't rate Routledge and I personally believe next season you will see how poor he is.

So, Buzz and Vine then! Well done GP!

Just my opinion ;D

Comment

Listen to this fella

Comment

flavio deserved what he got today for the previous arrogances he's tossed at our club. we don't need to do anymore until his next gaffe, and then he'll get it again, we're not taking sh.te anymore, if he wants his project, then he can start adapting to us too, like we have to do with him

Comment

What did he get Steve ?

Comment

Working...
                                X