No announcement yet.

BE CAREFUL/ What You Wish For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think It's really the point being made.
    I think It's not so much wanting FB to walk...just to stay out of team afairs.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      can't sleep

"we want our rangers back"

Will that mean, Tranmere on a cold tuesday night???
      Why focus on the negative?

To me "We want our Rangers back" means going back to the days of regularly beating Manchester United and years and years of unbroken top flight membership.

If "wanting your Rangers back" automatically means to you cold wet trips to Grimsby and Chesterfield, you need to get back on the happy pills.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Briatore is a man who has ever faced that type of backlash before and just doesn't know how best to handle it. After all, you didn't get thousands of Benetton fans booing him at Silverstone when he "sold" Schumacher to Ferrari, did he

Comment

nodge70.

I agree, but some of the kids singing this were aged 16-18, they would have to have great memories
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          nodge70.

I agree, but some of the kids singing this were aged 16-18, they would have to have great memories
          Really?? Jackasses.... I was in Block B so didn't hear the squeaks

Comment

think looked pretty annoyed to be honest, still believe he needs to relate to the fans more.

We don't really know what he thinks, but the personna is one of arrogance and that he doesn't care.

having seen his reaction after the game, I wonder if thats actually true?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Why focus on the negative?

To me "We want our Rangers back" means going back to the days of regularly beating Manchester United and years and years of unbroken top flight membership.

If "wanting your Rangers back" automatically means to you cold wet trips to Grimsby and Chesterfield, you need to get back on the happy pills.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Briatore is a man who has ever faced that type of backlash before and just doesn't know how best to handle it. After all, you didn't get thousands of Benetton fans booing him at Silverstone when he "sold" Schumacher to Ferrari, did he
              To get back to the days of beating Manchester Utd then we need Briatore and his money men, football has changed you can't just put a team together on a shoestring and win the league, Briatore and co for all their mistakes offer us a real chance of getting back to the Premiership and establishing ourselves as a decent team once again! If they walk then it is unlikely we would find someone else as financially able and as astute in business terms.

They have made a lot of mistakes but there has been progress (albeit less than expected on the pitch) and off the pitch in terms of sponsors etc.

Comment

I agree, before they arrived we were going nowhere expect down a league (or even going bust), so lets at least give them the four year plan and see where that takes us.

Otherwise AFC QPR ground sharing with hayes will be the reality sadly.

Comment

i wish i won the lottery
                  WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                  X