Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is why..

Lopez should be signed up!!!

Here is a post I have taken from a poster on LFW(if I'm allowed) which sums it him up well.

This guy is absolute class. Not fully fit today and still played beautifully. He's like watching a combination of Buzz going forward and Glenn Roeder at the back. Such an elegant football player, just the kind we need. Hardly ever loses the ball, seems to have a world of time when he gets it. Plays it simple but can see some brilliant angles, brings the ball out seamlessly from the back.

I think players like Routledge, Taarbat (if we can keep him next term) and any player around him can only benefit from watching the way he plays and learning from it.

he looks good agreed.......but will he deliver on a wet windy night in doncaster next season???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Agreed. And he gives us options - we can try to win ugly with Mahon or Legs (which we need to do sometimes) or win more elegantly with Lopez. Was gutted we mssed out on Watson but if you are going to get someone on a free instead think we can do a lot, lot worse than Lopez. Though with Sousa gone has he a longterm future? I hope so...

Comment

so next seasons midfield four.or five consists of.routledge,lopez,buzacky,rowlands n an other hopefully!

Comment

Lopez is a class player!

Comment

Lopez=class.
            And, yes, I DO think he'd cope with wet, windy, northern grounds midweek.
            Seems to have more awareness of the physical side than the other continentals we've had this season -- knows when a player is up his ar$e (no, not literally!) and does something constructive and positive with the ball, rather than losing it or just getting rid.

Very creative, but can defend as well -- please, please Rangers, sign him up.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

lopez....or get rid of cook n rowlands????

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                he looks good agreed.......but will he deliver on a wet windy night in doncaster next season???
                Oh god dont give me that argument it gets so boring especially when useless football pundits use it!:waaaht:

Never rains in spain no?!

Comment

agree, he is class.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    lopez....or get rid of cook n rowlands????
                    How about just sign Lopez?

Why make it complicated??

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      How about just sign Lopez?

Why make it complicated??
                      Exactly -- Lopez and Cook were in the same team yesterday.
                      Lopez and Rowly are VERY different players. Can't see why we can't have both and offload a couple of other, less effective, midfielders.

Oh, an edit for a bit of fun.
                      www.google-fight.com
                      Martin Rowlands vs. Jordi Lopez.
                      Sorry, Martin -- 9x more returns for Lopez.
                      (Like I said, just a bit of fun.)
                      Last edited by swanleyhoop; 14-04-2009, 09:10 AM.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                      X