ade's match report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ade's match report

typical game of two halves for me,sheff weds didnt deserve to be 2 up but the lads were top drawer in the second half.we showed bundles of passion and commitment to turn a defeat into a win.the first half display was everything bad about us but the second half was everything good about us.flav needs to build on this display because when the injured players are back next season our midfeild will be amongst the best in this division.

cerny: made 2 topm class saves and looks solid at crosses.....7

ramage: ...another solid display and only lost one ball all day....7

stewart...ran the back four and his winng goal was top drawer 7

gorkss: looked very solid all game and yet again was our rock 7

connolly: played out of position at left back but he can play anywhere accross the back four..7

lopez: lovely link play and seems tom be settling in well,dont forget he is a sousa signing...7

mahon: covered every blade of grass today and his goal for us more than attoned for the earlier mix up 9 and motm

routledge: always looks good bombing forward and took some big hits today and a lovely ball for vines goal....7

cook: showed today he has the talent to unlock defences with his crossing and two of his crosses lead to goals ...8

helguson: needs to learn to time his runs better and gets caught offside too much,wins the ball a lot in the air for a small man...6

taarabt: too much showboating and not enough end product ...6

SUBS:

vine: a player of his quality never loses the vision and timing of runs,in the right place at the right time for his goal...7

ephraim: still too lightweight for me,has pace but goes over too easy....6

leigertwood: 5 not on long enough
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

thanks for that mate...good to get some ratings.

Comment

agree with everything there good report, although i thought helguson held the ball up well today and played well maybe a 7

Comment

Agreed Adrian

Comment

spot on big man but i to thought HH played a little better then a 6........

Comment

Good report, big ade......But, I didn't think the boys played that bad in the first half.

Comment

Cheers for the report
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Good report but i thought we were quality throughout and the 2 goals were flattering to say the least on wednesday
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

thnks gd report

Comment

Working...
                  X