I feel like dancing after today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like dancing after today!

I have been as numb as the next Rangers fan recently but todays game has made a huge difference to the way I feel about my team!

Regardless of what has been going on I feel great after watching what I did earlier. The passion is there for all to see, and I had it confirmed from ALL the players commitment that the players aren't going anywhere! ;D

I kid you not we could and should have scored 7 or 8 today. Their 2 goals were an own goal and a 50/50 penalty.
    Add to this the ref was a complete joke and we still battled back to run them ragged!

I even got on talksport and told Steve Bull that he could get a game upfront with us next season if we still don't sign a striker....

PS - What happened to Di Carmine today? He didn't even make the bench..

hey rich dont get carried away it was only sheff wed typical rangers too little too late all it does is just papers over the huge cracks that are within the club.

Comment

Marty, cheer up mate! It could be alot worse....10 miles up the road from me is a place voted worst town in the country, probably now the worst football town in the country too

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
        hey rich dont get carried away it was only sheff wed typical rangers too little too late all it does is just papers over the huge cracks that are within the club.
        why is he getting carried away...you not happy when we win then......

Comment

Thanks for some positive input-missed that lately
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

No worries mate!

Comment

I did dance and....

will contiue to untill my nauibours/police tell me deffo

Comment

Great game and great result.

Thought we were finished at 2 down but we came back and showed a great fighting spirit.Best game i have seen this year,best since Preston at home.

Comment

Uuuuurrrrrssssss

Comment

Working...
                  X