• Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wise's win ratio is Excellent

stats don't lie

Millwall 40.45 % win rate
    Swindon 52.94 % win rate
    Leeds 47.47% win rate
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Yup no matter how much I dislike the guy, you can't argue with the fact that he has done better than ok as a manager.....
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

I'm still not sure on this one

Comment

ahh yes but thats irrelevant he played for chelsea so we couldn't possibly have him as manager!

Comment

stats are good...doesn't matter he played for chelsea just don't like the bloke full stop.....so even with those stats...no thanks.

Comment

Source/link?

It's just BS if it's not backed up.

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
              Source/link?

It's just BS if it's not backed up.
              why has he got to back it up...if you don't believe it then don't read it...simple as:waaaht:

Comment

So was Dowie's

Comment

No way would I like wise. He was dislikeed at Newcastle so why touch him now?
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    why has he got to back it up...if you don't believe it then don't read it...simple as:waaaht:
                    Lol your reaction. I forgot, this board has a culture of not needing facts and statistics to be validated. You carry on swallowing mate.

Comment

stats from wiki;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Wise

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
                        Lol your reaction. I forgot, this board has a culture of not needing facts and statistics to be validated. You carry on swallowing mate.
                        whatever you say mate.......if you are that sad you cannot take someone for their word when in theory you have no valid reason to doubt then you are not even worth my time:grimace:

Comment

stats are good...doesn't matter he played for chelsea just don't like the bloke full stop.....so even with those stats...no thanks.

Sorry to be so blunt but it is not about what you or i want its about what is best for the whole of QPR so if its Denis Wise or Santa Clause we all have to get over it and SUPORT our team.
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                            Sorry to be so blunt but it is not about what you or i want its about what is best for the whole of QPR so if its Denis Wise or Santa Clause we all have to get over it and SUPORT our team.
                            not at all mate...i cannot get behind someone i don't like...what would then be the point of not liking them.

Comment

not at all mate...i cannot get behind someone i don't like...what would then be the point of not liking them.
                              How can you dislike someone so much , has he done something to upset you?
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X