• are you at the protest? - yes or no

yes or no?
    yes
    26.79%
    no
    62.50%
    if i can
    10.71%

depends on what happens, if i hear "you don't know what you're doing", i'll join in

Comment

there will be no protest pre match

all talk

songs if we go down 1-0, inside may be different
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

1. it won't make a blind bit of difference

2. if it does work and flavio walks we are in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          there will be no protest pre match

all talk

songs if we go down 1-0, inside may be different

Scott, Briatorie just better hope that fans in sar dont start, there are a few nutters up there.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Lets just hope common sense prevails. Reading some statements on this site by complete buffons I am not so sure it will.

Comment

are you at the protest?

Obviously not, because I'm in Australia, but wouldn't join in if I were there.

Still, please ask yourselves this. Flav's/Bernies (?) contacts/work have led to some good sponsorship deals so far. What happens to these if they walk? I also believe that GP (whatever motivated him to get involved with us in the first place is irrelevant) cares passionately about this club. He has become, I think, a true Rangers supporter in his heart. Before you judge him too harshly don't you think he deserves a bit more respect than some fans have shown?

Now, I'm not denying there have been major mistakes made. I think getting rid of Dowie so soon was premature. I think getting rid of Sousa so soon was probably also premature, unless it was stipulated in his contract that he do not talk to fans about team or player or finance matters. Some of the public relations stuff has been embarrasingly bad (not helped by a spiteful media admittedly). Maybe Ali Russell should shoulder some blame here (along with others), maybe not, but its obvious all is not well at the club.

But this is just a plea to remember to give these guys time. They will get it right, I'm confident of that, but it might take a few more stuff-ups yet before that happens. We won't go up if we repeat the mistakes of this season that is for sure.But without continuing investment of a major kind we'll never get back to the Premiership and stay there, and it won't be forthcoming if they walk. We'll be playing the Aldershots and the Leyton Orients(or smaller fry) of this world before we mix it with the big boys if some of you get what you want--Flav out--in particular.

Comment

No way
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No, i will be in The Crown and Sceptre enjoying my self with a few mates.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                    No, i will be in The Crown and Sceptre enjoying my self with a few mates.
                    Smuts for me I think

To be honest I can actually understand the motives for a protest though surely after the game would be so much better for those inclined to do so as gathering outside the players entrance at 2pm is hardly going to gee up the team today is it?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Smuts for me I think

To be honest I can actually understand the motives for a protest though surely after the game would be so much better for those inclined to do so as gathering outside the players entrance at 2pm is hardly going to gee up the team today is it?
                      Not thought through whatsoever. See you in Smutts mate - i aint being bullied out of going.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Not thought through whatsoever. See you in Smutts mate - i aint being bullied out of going.
                        No one should ever be bullied out of watching QPR Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          No one should ever be bullied out of watching QPR Scott.
                          Surly it hasn't come to this.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                            Surly it hasn't come to this.

I sincerely hope not but its a fact that there have been threats made against both Pete and Scott and also some jsutifying them getting a kicking and condoning it etc.

Comment

Have these people not seen me? I'm built like an african for a purpose you know - expert at running....they'd have no chance of catching me

Pete on the other hand is shafted lol

Comment

Working...
                              X