Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sven thinks Briatore is mental - rumour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven thinks Briatore is mental - rumour.

As some of you know my old man knows a lot of people at Heathrow Airport, he worked for BAA for donkeys years and now works with the top bods at Heathrow Nick.

Story he told me today from one of his copper mates - could be true, could be BS.

Said copper has seen and been chatting to Sven on several occasions this week. Sven was here to meet Flavio and discuss "opportunities"...whether pre or post sousa I don't know.

Anyway, the crux of it is that Sven went from being polite, articulate but very coy about what he was discussing and how it was going to, on their last meeting, as he was flying to Sweden, that FB hasn't got a scooby.

Appara FB thinks "as I watch a lot of italian football" he knows exactly what he is doing and if he had the time could even run the team himself.

Sven has declined working with QPR and suggested that "as long as he is in charge you'll get nowhere" and that "he should stick to playing with his cars".

Just a rumour, could be BS but, no reason (from me personally) not to believe him IMHO.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Sad thing is that is exactly the way I see it with FB.
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I'll give you another wild rumour.

Must say that I was told this sometime ago from a friend. ( I do have friends)

Flavio applied to the FA to be manager around Dowie sacking time.

But probably BS.

Still think he allowed Paulo to pick the team though
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sven at qpr dont make me laugh.Lower your expectations a little.

Comment

Sven is just a rich man's Barry Fry, if you throw enough players in eventually a team might emerge

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I'll give you another wild rumour.

Must say that I was told this sometime ago from a friend. ( I do have friends)

Flavio applied to the FA to be manager around Dowie sacking time.

But probably BS.

Still think he allowed Paulo to pick the team though
            I heard that from my cousin at the time as well

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Sven at qpr dont make me laugh.Lower your expectations a little.
            Mate, maybe he was giving advice, like Capello did over Sousa or was being touted as a director of football or something..i really dont know..Sven aint going to admit he was going for a job interview, even if the bloke he is talking too is holding one of these!

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I think the Flavio applying to be manager is clearly a load of crap that has been made up! As for sevn I oubt he was ever here to discuss being manager of QPR, could be true but i highly doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                I heard that from my cousin at the time as well

Mate, maybe he was giving advice, like Capello did over Sousa or was being touted as a director of football or something..i really dont know..Sven aint going to admit he was going for a job interview, even if the bloke he is talking too is holding one of these!

Sven would never be in the dugout hed be in C Club introducing models to his one eyed weepy vicar

Comment

Working...
                X