X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    no I was asking 2009

Blackstock's games?
    You have access to the Internet so find them yourself. What I've shown you above is that Blackstock wasn't played by De Canio either. Whether because De Canio didn't rate him or because he too was told not to play him who knows.

What we do know is when Sousa doesn't play him you gave Sousa stick but you wouldn't give De Canio stick for doing exactly the same thing.

This is another reason why you are losing the respect of your members on this board because you won't admit even when shown that you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      You have access to the Internet so find them yourself. What I've shown you above is that Blackstock wasn't played by De Canio either. Whether because De Canio didn't rate him or because he too was told not to play him who knows.

What we do know is when Sousa doesn't play him you gave Sousa stick but you wouldn't give De Canio stick for doing exactly the same thing.

This is another reason why you are losing the respect of your members on this board because you won't admit even when shown that you are wrong.
      Haveto say sirpiechucker that I agree 100% with what you are saying! :electric_shock:

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

Have been saying this for a week now, it is a waste of time you just can't get through to some people..... :(
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I have repeatedly ask Pete to explain why he has allowed one of his site administrators to post sensitive information regards Sousa and his position at the club. Information that could only have come from the club, with or without authority. He has point blank refused to answer on each occasion. The reasons why it's important to be completely transparent in matters like this must surely be obvious, even to him, in the light of recent events.

He may well find that respect, belief, and trust, once lost, are seriously seriously hard to regain.

Comment

Working...
          X