• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky soccer saturday re qpr manager

who'll take job?
    you'll get a puppet....
    the club is a toy
    any manager with credibility won't want the job
    all the money in the world, without a successful team, it means nothing.

the panel of le tissier,merson and charlie nicholas are laughing at qprfc...and
    to be honest, it hurts!
    my club is a laughing stock and has been for near 2 decades, so sad really as i watched the "jewels" sold off les,wegerle,parker,seaman...parrett?? crouch?
    relegations
    admin
    the list of events is unbelievably long and well catalogued...

i just want the nightmare to end, to see STABILITY, to see the club retain it's family club status, to see the flowing football associated with qprfc, to be vfm and affordable.
    fans have always disagreed and always will but when the majority are solid, together and then we have a "power".

the new investors have brought in finances, the biggest sponsor deals ever seen at the club, created elite areas for the beautiful people and yes it has a part to play in football

but we are losing £18m, could be £25m now??
    how does 12,500 sustain that??

how under written are the debts/loans??
    some suggest flav will walk, well f1 is his priority
    has bern been a qpr game??

after a long season, many fans feel exhausted as the body has gone thru the emotions, the treadmill and needs to re-charge, i def do...

we CAN'T KEEP SACKING MANAGERS, END OF.

appoint dennis wise and many qpr fans will boycott
    because of the chelsea thing....and he is not a popular choice, his cards will be marked from day one, it'll be weeks before boos start...

F*ck Merson.
    Might email in and laugh at his demise !!

Comment

le tissier ...lmao...watch him cry over southampton

Comment

poor old southampton are a laughing stock
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

problem is that they are all right, we are a joke club

Comment

What's even worse is we're being laughed at by a bunch of ****s.

Only person on there that is liked is Jeff Stelling who = legend
            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
            0117 239 1217
            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              F*ck Merson.
              Might email in and laugh at his demise !!
              Reportedly living with his Mum again in Northolt after spun.king all his money.

Laugh at the drunken gimp - it's more fun than listening to him

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                problem is that they are all right, we are a joke club
                I don't think we are.

Put it in normal business terms..

Your a business owner and one of your employees gives away confidential information, your likely to sack him.#

How does that make us a laughing stock :eyes_droped:
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

if you believe that he was sacked for that then you will believe anything. pete already told us two weeks ago sousa was gonna get sacked

Comment

if you believe that he was sacked for that then you will believe anything. pete already told us two weeks ago sousa was gonna get sacked
                    I don't fully believe it however again if your not happy with something/someone your gonna get rid of them
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

so you are happy that we were lied to. wouldnt we all be feeling a lot better about the sacking if they said it was because the results werent up to scratch, and not because an insight to how things are run at loftus road was given by sousa

Comment

so you are happy that we were lied to. wouldnt we all be feeling a lot better about the sacking if they said it was because the results werent up to scratch, and not because an insight to how things are run at loftus road was given by sousa
                        It's called business and saving costs. I would rather the money be spent on players than paying offf sousa
                        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          I don't think we are.

Put it in normal business terms..

Your a business owner and one of your employees gives away confidential information, your likely to sack him.#

How does that make us a laughing stock :eyes_droped:
                          They don't seem to possess a lot of business acumen, our lot, do they ?

Do you think they might understand, you have to speculate to accumulate, or will the more modern, more in keeping with the times we live in, Let's do it, but let's do it as cheaply as possible, is as much as they'll ever understand ?

On more than one occasion this season, I've been utterly dismayed by some of the stupid decisions they've taken, the ticket price fiasco in particular, how on earth can they even think, let alone implement, a pricing structure for an average championship football club that costs that club's fans MORE to watch their team, than it does a lot of fans of premiership clubs to watch their own????

If I live to be a 1000, I'll never be able to get my head around that one.
                          I sometimes wonder how the Dickens our "businessmen" managed to make a ton, let alone the billions they have, my mind boggles!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            They don't seem to possess a lot of business acumen, our lot, do they ?

Do you think they might understand, you have to speculate to accumulate, or will the more modern, more in keeping with the times we live in, Let's do it, but let's do it as cheaply as possible, is as much as they'll ever understand ?

On more than one occasion this season, I've been utterly dismayed by some of the stupid decisions they've taken, the ticket price fiasco in particular, how on earth can they even think, let alone implement, a pricing structure for an average championship football club that costs that club's fans MORE to watch their team, than it does a lot of fans of premiership clubs to watch their own????

If I live to be a 1000, I'll never be able to get my head around that one.
                            I sometimes wonder how the Dickens our "businessmen" managed to make a ton, let alone the billions they have, my mind boggles!!!!!
                            They have lowered the tickets now in case you haven't noticed :grimace:

Eveyone will make mistakes
                            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

the point is, forget merson is a drunk, gambling wreck
                              forget le tiss and saints...
                              forget champagne charlie and charlie could be right...

they are on live tv and talking of qpr, not about results..about another sacking..2 a season we average!!!!
                              and they are right...WHO'LL TAKE THE JOB AND NOT BE A PUPPET??
                              le tiss said let the owners run the team then....ummmm

to have these people laughing/mocking us sums it up.....

Comment

Working...
                              X