those itk and with sauces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    I think they've clocked that. he left on his terms, regretted it ever since. Dont think a day hasnt gone by that he hasnt been in touch...i even spoke/sung at him lol the other night.

Personally, I think he's the only realistic appointment that will get the fans back on side
    Rose tinted view of a tactically inept manager in the mould of Ossie Ardiles. He will NOT get this club promoted. LDC returning would be a massive, massive mistake and we'd be in the same position we are now next season.

Poyet/Wise - get them in

Comment

Darren Ferguson for me

Comment

Why would LDC come back when he is at a Serie A club?

Also, was he not pushed by the board? I know there was some talk of him deciding to leave due to some personal stuff, but was that really the reason?
        Be nice to Minty

Comment

those itk

Of those that might come, Wise is the best bet I reckon. Not ideal, but could happen.

Comment

Minty, yes you are right.

But don't tell billybigbarnet, he will ask me all day about it.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ok....thread was for pearce, the "agenda" is for ldc,

LDC LEFT AMIDST RUMOURS OF A BABY.....
              he spoke good english.

glenn roeder he nearly relegated newky and norwich are in real danger, yeah he's the man...NOT....

GLENN HODDLE WOULD have the disabled on strike and atheists

someone said "no mistakes this time"...WHY APPOINT DOWIE THEN WHEN NO QPR FAN WANTED HIM???
              AND SOUSA WAS FLAV'S MATE....NO QPR FAN HAD HEARD OF HIM...THEY SHOULD BE SACKED FOR THEIR "EXPENSIVE" MISTAKES....

Comment

Get Dowie back,.

or evan Shearer i think he could do a job... after the Jordies go down.

Comment

Working...
                X