No announcement yet.

Get Wisey in-whats your problem?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millwall were very good with wise as manager........i would try him out.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Has anyone bothered to look at his record at Leeds while Poyet was there, and then compared it to his record at Leeds when Poyet left?....

Comment

dunno how i feel about wisey??? to be honest i know a lot about qpr and f all about football
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

just dont want him.

get someonein with proven stats to get to the prem or someone with proven credentials in the top flight.

otherwise the board have contradicted themselves by sacking ps.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            get rid of a manager who had no experience to bring in a manager who's middle name is "your nicked" no thanks.
            Originally posted by EYR View Post
            We need to be realistic all this talk of Sven/Mancini/Curbs is laughable.
            Curbs was in line for the England job then next thing he tips up at Loftus Road???? Cmon people think about it.

Wise is clued up,takes no s**t and does well on a small budget.
            Gets my vote.
            With the money at the club I don't think this is un-realistic, with the people at the club, yes I might agree he may not be interested.
            This is a club which has only to be run properly and it will be a Prem club very soon, so the manager should be someone like Curbs. The issue is will someone like Curbs be alowed to do his job as he wants? If not then another yes man new boy, like Wise, will be FB's option.
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Yes man Dennis Wise?

Yea right o mate!
              He is very much his own man/boss

Comment

Terry Venables / Teddy Sheringham, thats my choice keep Gaz to as reserve team coach and player.

Comment

wisey would be class.about time we had a rangers fella in charge.

Comment

I do not want that little runt anywhere near our ground.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

So who is your choice hammersmith? Enlighten us all why don't you

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                        just dont want him.

get someonein with proven stats to get to the prem or someone with proven credentials in the top flight.otherwise the board have contradicted themselves by sacking ps.
                        what like Iain Dowie? Lets face it until there is a radical change in how we are being run it wouldn't matter if the big JC was in charge we wouldn't ne successful.
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

but you'd never get a cab in west london again????!!!!!!!!! lol...

Comment

I don't recall Wise managing a Championship club successfully. So, I would have rather kept Sousa. Next......

Comment

I have actually had a conversation with Wise in the past and he was quite a nice bloke who ever gets the job we will have to give him a chance and our suport so if he gets the job all fine by me but my personal choice would be Stuart Pearce cant see it happen myself but we can all dream.

Why do some people hate others who they have never met? is it becouse he played for chelscum if so we have had some of them before!!!!! ie Gavin Pea****

Why cant i write Gavin Pea**** without it being stared out

Gavin p e a c o c k

that worked ;D

Gavin pea****
                              Danny ****tu

imagine if i was trying to write s****horpe
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

As long as Flavio won´t spend more money, it doesn´t matter who we get as our new manager. QPR will still not make it into the premier league !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X