Well the debate go's on,but i think D.W. could do very well here personally

Comment

Support the protest against paladini and co april 13th 14.00

Comment

No experience - that's where we keep going wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Is it because he is ex Chelsea?
          Is it because he was a thorn in every fans/players side for years?
          or simply do you believe he's not the man for the job?

It shouldn't be a personal view on someone that stops them getting a job it should be simply on wether they are the MAN for the job or not,a lot of fans dislike there clubs managers for there own reasons but still know they are the right gaffer at the helm.

Personally i don't get a lot of the fans on here with comments like 'he's a little sh1t' he's this,he's that....so what!!!!

Yes he is a QPR fan from a QPR supporting family,that doesn't give him in my opinion the right to the job but i certainly think it means more to your average fan when you have one of your 'own' holding the reigns.

He done very well at Swindon,Had a good spell at Leeds but was never accepted by the fans & got Millwall to the point of promotion with a crap team,an fa cup final & into Europe!

Come on now is he any worse than Paul Ince? Don't see the attraction with Ince myself,even Darren Ferguson? Doing ok in a sub standard league doesn't float my boat.

So will people come around to Wisey if he gets the chance? or will you stick to your original thoughts of a man 99.9% of you personally do not know?

Appoint Wise is my verdict..........
          You are obviously deranged or an australian.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            We need to be realistic all this talk of Sven/Mancini/Curbs is laughable.
            Curbs was in line for the England job then next thing he tips up at Loftus Road???? Cmon people think about it.

Wise is clued up,takes no s**t and does well on a small budget.
            Gets my vote.
            Fortunately for all of us, your vote doesn't count.

Comment

WATER BUFFALO do you realise what a mongrel you sound?

It was a question that lots of people answered,wether they are pro or anti wise,your answer shows you up for what you are-an uneducated ####

Comment

nail & head Norwegian !!!!!
                WE ARE QPR

Comment

No problem with Wise coming - or better still Wise and Poyet.

Impeccable management credentials at this level if you strip out personal prejudices

Comment

Got to agree guys. Out of all the realistic choices Wise & Poyet would be mine. Very good track record, know the Football League, right ages and I just feel these are the type of guys players respond to.

QPR is still a big job in football and you are all kidding yourselves that nobody would be interested in the job.

Comment

Working...
                    X