• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's plain to see now

Dele Adebola (F)
    Dexter Blackstock (F)
    Robert Earnshaw (F

Joe Garner (F)
    David McGoldrick (F) Garath McCleary (F)
    Nathan Tyson (F)

Paul Anderson (M)
    Radoslaw Majewski (M)
    Chris Cohen (M)
    Lewis McGugan (M) Paul McKenna (M)
    Mark Byrne (M)
    Guy Moussi (M)
    Matt Thornhill (M)

Luke Chambers (D)
    Jordan Fairclough (D)
    Julian Bennett (D)
    Chris Gunter (D) Joel Lynch (D)
    Aaron Mitchell (D)
    Brendan Moloney (D)
    Wes Morgan (D) Kelvin Wilson (D)

Lee Camp (G)
    Shane Redmond (G)
    Paul Smith (G)

This is a squad that many fancy, including my good self to go up next season.

Highlighted in Red the stand out players, so much stronger than us.

Tyson Mackie
    Adebola Agymang
    Blackstock VS Helgusson
    Earnshaw Clarke

That is the difference as to why Forest will once again be there or there abouts and we will be around 14-16th position.

i do like our midfield with the additon of maybe 1 more winger. would of preferred harper or somebody younger over derry.

our strikeforce however is relegation fodder. i dont see mackie as a striker and going by his runs vs tavistock.. id expect him to be a wide player in midfield. which he looks good for.

we desperately need 2/3 strikers in and 2/3 strikers out. defence is good enough centrally but needs two fullbacks.. i think tosic proved the difference between having a cb playing fb and an actual fb playing fb
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Rather have Mackie than Tyson and Forest fans want shot of McGoldrick but take your point

Comment

Forest have won The European Cup and The Football League - their fans demand sucess thats why The Forest board show ambition and foresight - our owners are new to the game and still quite nieve - which is where you'd think Warnock comes in - so perhaps Derry n Hill will be astute signings - have to wait and see - but i do expect patience to wear thin very quickly if results don't improve early on !

Comment

Ah Jeff give it a rest. You're football knowledge is about as reliable as my Mercedes Benz was!

Seriously though mate our Midfield in my eyes is one of the strongest if not the strongest in this division. If we add the likes of Tarrabt and 1 or 2 more strikers we'll be there or there abouts too. Patients fella...

PS - How's the boxing going and where are my ringside tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Ah Jeff give it a rest. You're football knowledge is about as reliable as my Mercedes Benz was!

Seriously though mate our Midfield in my eyes is one of the strongest if not the strongest in this division. If we add the likes of Tarrabt and 1 or 2 more strikers we'll be there or there abouts too. Patients fella...

PS - How's the boxing going and where are my ringside tickets?
            Dazza, Its the full backs and forwards... You know more than most without, we are doomed.

Next fight is at The Emirates Stadium November 23rd.
            Wanna come, I'll get a couple of tickets if youre interested.

Sort out the local friendlies mate, and may go to a few Wycombe one's as Wads has a decent squad there now if you fancy it.

Text me mate!!

Comment

Dele Adebola. A player who has been considered rubbish on this this site for the last decade or so..

At least everytime I have mentioned his name
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I agree with Jeffro, we are weaker than last season and certainly not top 6 material. We have a good solid side but lack quality, unless of course we see who the 3 players are coming in shortly ;)

Comment

Also Forest are in for Jay Simpson apparently
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Forest have a passionate owner with ambition and commitment
                    We have a board of Billionaires who dont look like they give much of a toss...

Comment

I understand what you mean Jeffro and couldn't agree more. I will say though TOSIC was the type of full back that you described either though. This is a key area in which this country as a whole is lacking in good attacking full backs. Could you imagine having a young Clive Wilson and Wayne Ferraday nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        I understand what you mean Jeffro and couldn't agree more. I will say though TOSIC was the type of full back that you described either though. This is a key area in which this country as a whole is lacking in good attacking full backs. Could you imagine having a young Clive Wilson and Wayne Ferraday nowadays.
                        Wilson and Bardsley, could both attack, infact were both converted wingers who could defend.
                        That was when we played the beautiful game with Raymondo Wilkins pulling the strings!!

Comment

Wait one more week and the problem areas mentioned will be sorted out.

Keep the faith.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Yeah Forest get 20 odd thousand every week, have had their manager installed for nearly 2 years, and are a more attractive option than us due to the unrest at LR the past few years.Hence they will be better prepared than us to challenge for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Yeah Forest get 20 odd thousand every week, have had their manager installed for nearly 2 years, and are a more attractive option than us due to the unrest at LR the past few years.Hence they will be better prepared than us to challenge for promotion.
                              Forest board have ambition and ours dont. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X