Repetitive Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repetitive Threads

I can understand the last few hours have been manic on here and it takes a lot of work for the mods to delete certain posts and certain threads but for some proper debate to take place can we try and limit the number of threads on the same subject?

Everyone has an opinion on what has happened and will next happen but does every user need to start a new thread to make that opinion heard? Do certain users need to start the same thread twice because a previous thread has dropped off the first page? Simple answer: NO. For example qprmarc (and I apologise for singling him out as he is not the only one) last night wrote a thread congratulating the board on their decision and today he hasn't written exactly the same thing.

Please mods limit the debate on Sousa's dismissal to only 5 threads not the 30 that currently exist. Also please limit the next manager debate to say 5 as well as we really don't need every user starting a new thread and saying their reasons why.

Keep up the excellent work and enjoy the debate.

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    I can understand the last few hours have been manic on here and it takes a lot of work for the mods to delete certain posts and certain threads but for some proper debate to take place can we try and limit the number of threads on the same subject?

Everyone has an opinion on what has happened and will next happen but does every user need to start a new thread to make that opinion heard? Do certain users need to start the same thread twice because a previous thread has dropped off the first page? Simple answer: NO. For example qprmarc (and I apologise for singling him out as he is not the only one) last night wrote a thread congratulating the board on their decision and today he hasn't written exactly the same thing.

Please mods limit the debate on Sousa's dismissal to only 5 threads not the 30 that currently exist. Also please limit the next manager debate to say 5 as well as we really don't need every user starting a new thread and saying their reasons why.

Keep up the excellent work and enjoy the debate.

All fair points. Was the same policy followed when Pete was posting his many and regular anti-Sousa threads over the last month or so?

Comment

Working...
    X