our owners are gutless ******s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our owners are gutless ******s!

I am not surprised that Sousa was sacked,results and performances on the field have been poor,BUT for our owners to blame it on Sousa's comment about Blackstock is completely gutless and makes us a laughing stock.WHY THE HELL did they not just tell the truth and say he was sacked because of bad results and negative tactics.Sousa was correct to say what he said ,and IF (as our ****** owners state)he was sacked for that,well then he did not deserve it.

As I said before we are not privvy to all of it.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think he may have said No at some point. Which of course is gross misconduct.
      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

its a good decision, cuts back on compensation being paid to sousa because he was contributory to his dismissal.Funny as it sounds but with the lawyer power flavio&co have they can probably sue sousa for his own dismissal lol That money can be put back into the club.
        WELL PLAYED! LOVELY JUBBLY

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          its a good decision, cuts back on compensation being paid to sousa because he was contributory to his dismissal.Funny as it sounds but with the lawyer power flavio&co have they can probably sue sousa for his own dismissal lol That money can be put back into the club.
          WELL PLAYED! LOVELY JUBBLY
          mark,what if we end up with Wise,will you say lovely jubbly then?

Comment

Working...
          X