Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do fans matter at all at football clubs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do fans matter at all at football clubs??

Wealthy owners are the ones who call the shots

aren't they???

we are irrellevant..

We shouldn't be.
    People in the boardroom change.
    People on the pitch change.
    People coaching the people on the pitch change.

But the ONE constant, the ONE set of people which hardly changes is US, the fanbase.

So we shouldn't be, but, as far as this board are concerned, yes, we are totally irrelevant.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Regretfully in the case of QPR,we appear to be totally unimportant.Briatore will continue to put 2 fingers up to the hardcore fans and lifeblood of the club,by continually increasing prices and ignoring calls to invest in decent strikers.He's more concerned with sucking up to his cronies and rewarding those who have absolutely nothing to do with the club.

Comment

Usually not, at least at clubs our size. Fans probably matter more at small clubs and big clubs than they do at medium-sized clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          Wealthy owners are the ones who call the shots

aren't they???

we are irrellevant..
          I can't believe people are only just realising this. All big business is the same, no one gives a stuff about you, and football is now big business. When you are able to accept this, it actually makes you content, as you no longer take it personally.

Comment

"Do fans matter at all at football clubs??"

Some fans matter too much for my liking.

Comment

Unfortunately, not at our club anymore. Our owners seem to think he can bring in F1 type fans with more money than us and as such our opinions don't matter. Problem is the F1 types are not interested in his project and as a result we have a shambles of a club.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Poxy "project".
                Poxy "boutique".

We are neither, and no amount of pushing and shoving by FB should be allowed to turn us into that -- we, as fans, need to unite to ensure that IT NEVER HAPPENS.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                X