Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 wise monkeys
    haha
    Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

well, I have said countless times

GET IN A PROVEN MANAGER TO GET US UP WHO KNOWS THIS DIVISION.

Anyone would think I don;t support this club !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        That first post was in defence of Sousa not against him.

secondly, I am sure Scott can speak for himself.

Personally, if I owned the club and saw 4 points from 27 I would have felt the same. We are allowed opinions. Well, I hope we are.
        Yeah, all very interesting I'm sure, but could you answer my question with a "Yes" or "No". Why should that be difficult?

Comment

which manager would you suggest then pete
          Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

"As I said, I'm not looking for a scapegoat. I'm just interested to know why the board have suddenly decided to take action because of a recent breach of confidentiality when certain individuals on this board have clearly intimated that they knew Sousa was going for weeks"

"Dead man walking"

NOT PETE

Comment

if your going to go big

Erikkson

If you want to get out of this division and not spend big

Neil Warnock or Steve coppell
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                "As I said, I'm not looking for a scapegoat. I'm just interested to know why the board have suddenly decided to take action because of a recent breach of confidentiality when certain individuals on this board have clearly intimated that they knew Sousa was going for weeks"

"Dead man walking"

NOT PETE
                No, not Pete, one of the administrators of Pete's site. Who is responsible for their behaviour and comments?

Comment

The best chance we had of getting promoted was with Paolo Sousa.
                  For some reason,he did not get on with Gianni Paladini.
                  A campaign was started.
                  It worked.
                  I guessed as much.

QPR will always be my team-but I hate all this Macchiavellian ********.

Comment

"Dead man walking"

Everyone knows who said that,on here "over the last six weeks"

Comment

Do you honestly think any manager would come to a joke of a club like this now. Come on you're more intelligent than that. I suppose it depends how big their #### hole is. If Flav can get his hand up it then they have a chance I guess
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                        Do you honestly think any manager would come to a joke of a club like this now. Come on you're more intelligent than that. I suppose it depends how big their #### hole is. If Flav can get his hand up it then they have a chance I guess

Oh yeah

as long as GP can join in:very_sad:

Comment

on a very stressful day.

That was very funny

Comment

You seem so sure what you are talking about, provide the facts to back it up and then take things from there!

It seems like people have been against GP for years and said he was going to sell the ground and so much more but he's still standing and so is the ground.

The truth always comes out and I don't care who you are, I here so much crap people post about GP or Pete or whoever, back it up with something instead of trying to get people to convert against the man.

That's a man who who put he's houses on the line for this club, I didn't see any of us fans do this and this is the guy who was here to sell the ground!

Some fans are mad and forget!!!!

Comment

I would hate to have Warnock
                              I heard the craziest rumour earlier in the week that sousa was going and that del piero was signing on the morning of the bahrain friendly as player coach
                              shall i stick my paper round money on that at the bookies this week

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                                "Dead man walking"

Everyone knows who said that,on here "over the last six weeks"
                                And if that person is an administrator on this site, who is responsible for the actions that person takes, and the comments that he posts? I'd say that calling Sousa a "Dead Man Walking" indicates that "confidential information" has been leaked from the club, wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X