Well done Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Pete

How much is 30 pieces of silver worth these days?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

i doubt he got paid.

but he played his part in getting a FOOTBALL man forced out of my beloved club

Comment

Easy

Comment

What's done is done -- we're not going to change anything -- GP made that quite clear on SSN.
        Perhaps it's time to forget the recriminations and devote what little energy we have left to supporting GA and the team -- the forgotten men in all this.
        GA must be unique in having the poisoned chalice dropped on his head, from a great height, TWICE in one season.
        Don't envy him one bit.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I don't buy that stuff

Paolo Sousa was the man to take us up

this is ridiciculous

QPR is now Gianni Paladini

Comment

LOFL

Do you REALLY think anyone on this site has that kind of power
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I do hope that nothing that could be construed as "confidential information" is relayed on this site at any time in the future without evidence that the club has authorised it. The club will take action. They'll have to, the precedent has been set.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                LOFL

Do you REALLY think anyone on this site has that kind of power
                Some clearly do Scott.

Comment

Real shame..

Do you think I feel great?

If you do then I feel sorry for you.

I would imagine its a number of things. We are not privvy to all the informtaion.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We cannot change the board's decision.
                    We need to move on.
                    Get behind the team (if you decide to continue going to matches).
                    No point in doing anything else, really.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                      I do hope that nothing that could be construed as "confidential information" is relayed on this site at any time in the future without evidence that the club has authorised it. The club will take action. They'll have to, the precedent has been set.
                      If we deleted that post fans would question why we removed that thread, as far as we know it may not have been the truth, we can't read minds and wish we could sometimes.

It's a messageboard and that's what people do, post things they hear, happens everyday on all football sites.

Comment

hopefully QPR will live forever and this is just another chapter in our history.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How do you feel then Pete, Surprised
                          Do you think Paladini was behind this as many others do
                          will you be joining in the P.O.P protests
                          Don't blame IQbLockPete It's not his fault, remember everyone used to blame Emu but the clever ones always knew it was really Rod Hull who was the real Rotter.

Comment

to be fair, I would have deleted the first post.

I hope its just passion for the club coming out. I certainly would NOT do anything for financial gain.

We have to remember this is simply a messageboard, we do not know what goes on behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Real shame..

Do you think I feel great?

If you do then I feel sorry for you.

I would imagine its a number of things. We are not privvy to all the informtaion.
                              Are you trying to say you were not privy to information that the club wanted shot of Paulo Sousa weeks ago? Scott clearly was, hence his "dead man walking" comment way prior to the convenient first post for wozza.

Comment

Working...
                              X