Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany were brilliant.. Schweinsteiger was once again mesmerizing.. player of the tournament so far by a mile!!!!!

Comment

Ozil is class

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post
        Could you please stop insulting me.
        I don't think he's insulting you it's because you said you were approx 45 like you were providing a quote for a job. Builders always say it will cost approx £££ normally meaning it costs more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
          Germany were brilliant.. Schweinsteiger was once again mesmerizing.. player of the tournament so far by a mile!!!!!
          Agreed. With Yaya going to Man City I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona end their interest in Fabregas and are keeping an eye on him. Or with Ballack leaving Chelsea he could be an option for them.

Comment

Brazil over rated and out, same as argies.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

how people say brasil are over rated I will never know. World number one in the rankings, some of the best players in the world. They lost a game and get called over rated. strange.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                how people say brasil are over rated I will never know. World number one in the rankings, some of the best players in the world. They lost a game and get called over rated. strange.
                Its not a case of Brazil being over rated more a matter of other countries being under rated.

Fifa world rankings are not great measurement of how good a team is either, the only time South American Teams encounter European opposition is at the World Cup.

Personally I think the WC and Euros should be played Bi Annually alternating, I don't understand why we need to wait every 4 years to watch them.

Comment

imo the level of international footy is so low, lowest I have ever seen it in my life. The so called sh*t teams are now competing with the Brasil's of the world. Players play better for club teams, if you put barcelona or real madrid even man u in the world cup they prob would win it.

For me the champions league is better to watch then the world cup these days.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Euros are better than the WC, Champions League bores me, sooner watch the Championship any day of the week.

Comment

Forgot to add with a donut manager in charge, who leaves the worlds most talented player Ronaldinho at home, with Pato, Adriano etc....no wonder why the brasilian people hate dunga. Expect him to go now and bring in a manager who makes brasil, play like the real brasil.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

To leave ronaldinho at home is criminal. I like watching the south american teams and hope they do well. Still backed england 100% though

Comment

the thing is w12hoop, he wernt even having a bad season at Milan, he was playing well.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

I know, i love ronnie. Such a good player, some of the skills he does are unbelievable.

Comment

Agree it's strange but England are still better then Argentina, we had the slowest men in football on the pitch and still scored 2 goals against the Germans.

Comment

your pic sorta scares me
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X