Stability/Leaders and Have To Get it Right Next time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stability/Leaders and Have To Get it Right Next time

First thing I would do is take a look at the prices we have to pay. Get yourselves into a board meeting and take a look at how you get the crowds back up and look at reducing season ticket prices. Our support in general cannot afford the high prices.

Second thing, get a team captain who will be a leader on the pitch who is respected by his fellow professionals.

Thirdly, get a manager in with proven experience. Spend, whatever it takes to get this team managed with proven quality. Let him buy his own players and give him full 12 month control and allow him to make all the decisions.

oh and get two proven strikers and if it costs 6 million quid. Spend it.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

agree to an extent, but believe that we need more investment in our squad.. we need leaders in the team.. and need a manager to select the best team and not the best individual 11.

when sousa came in he has his diamond 4-4-2 which was doing okay.. but then once routledge was bought he felt the need to ensure he changed his tactics to suit roudledge.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

pretty much sums it up

but you would think they would have realised all this by now

Comment

Shouldnt this be in the joke section..... sorry just the way i feel at the moment about the club
        Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

1. what has leigertwood done wrong? hes standing in and he is a good player? what hhas he got to do?

2. the club need to apologize for upsetting the fans

3. prices HAVE to go down otherwise fans will say bye bye to LR

Comment

Legs is a quality player.

But, I want a player to show passion and get his team-mates going.

Wilkins was a great captain for example
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

never seen him.

tbh rowlands wasnt on form but look at our form since he was injured.

he has a "buck your ideas up or esle" presence on the pitch and would grab games by the scruff of the neck when he was on form.

queue some abuse...

Comment

This team will never improve and the crowd will never be happy when Flavio is in charge, i read so much about how is saved us which is true and we all really appreciate that but i also read what a good business man he is.Well he cant be that good, he has now paid off 2 managers contracts, driven most of the fans away and doesnt understand the sport his money is invested in.

I think someone seriously needs to teach Flavio some football history, its lucky he didnt own Man U 20 years ago coz ferguson would not have had the chance to win 10 league titles and 2 european cups, who is to know that one of these managers could not hve created history for QPR.

We are a laughing stock throughout the whole of the football league and rightly so.

Comment

Interesting though, reading comments on the SSN website, some are from fans of other clubs, and they are scathing of our owners rather than taking the mick out of us.

Although I suspect that somewhere there will be a few Fulham, Brentford and even Luton fans having a good laugh at us...
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I'm off

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      First thing I would do is take a look at the prices we have to pay. Get yourselves into a board meeting and take a look at how you get the crowds back up and look at reducing season ticket prices. Our support in general cannot afford the high prices.

Second thing, get a team captain who will be a leader on the pitch who is respected by his fellow professionals.

Thirdly, get a manager in with proven experience. Spend, whatever it takes to get this team managed with proven quality. Let him buy his own players and give him full 12 month control and allow him to make all the decisions.

oh and get two proven strikers and if it costs 6 million quid. Spend it.
                      My God, I feel dirty, but...

I agree Pete. 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X