get a grip some of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get a grip some of you!

flavio aint the best guy in the world to work for, however 80% of the reason sousa is gone is coz of results

seven wins in 26 games.. thats not good enough.. if he had more wins im sure his lil "outburst" into the public wouldnt have cost him his job.. that was merely an excuse for flavio..

fact remains, this is a results business.. and he hasnt got them..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

So what happens if we get a new manager in and he has a poor start say 4 wins out of 15 do you sack him aswell ??
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Oh really...
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

perfectic post it dont hold water, yes results have been a bit up and down but the fact of the matter lies with briatore he will not let a manager get on with doing it his own way or trying to buy his own players. and his not willing to invest in the team unless they are freebies or siht foriegn loanees the buck stops with him weather you like it or not sousa should have least been given a full season.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          flavio aint the best guy in the world to work for, however 80% of the reason sousa is gone is coz of results

seven wins in 26 games.. thats not good enough.. if he had more wins im sure his lil "outburst" into the public wouldnt have cost him his job.. that was merely an excuse for flavio..

fact remains, this is a results business.. and he hasnt got them..
          If Flabio had given him decent strikers many more results would have been wins.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            If Flabio had given him decent strikers many more results would have been wins.
            RORY FALLON?

the one he wanted..
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

But it was the board who appointed a newcomer to club management!!

You can't do that and then get all 'twisty knickered' when things aren't perfect. Sousa was on a learning curve, and given his pedigree I believe he would have become something special given time.

Flavio can't have it all ways, you know.

AND PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME DECENT SMILIES ON THIS BOARD?????? I NEVER KNOW WHAT HALF OF THESE WEIRD ONES MEAN, FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHICH ONE IS THE "I'M SO F****** ANGRY" ONE?????
              Last edited by Minty; 09-04-2009, 10:39 PM.
              Be nice to Minty

Comment

sod off even Jose Mourinho wouldn't even come to QPR now with that megalomaniac control freak in charge. Good luck Paulo. Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                  AND PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME DECENT SMILIES ON THIS BOARD?????? I NEVER KNOW WHAT HALF OF THESE WEIRD ONES MEAN, FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHICH ONE IS THE "I'M SO F****** ANGRY" ONE?????
                  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:
                    Thank you. I will now proceed to let off some steam..................

:devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil: :anger: :devil:
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

like i said, i believe this info leak is a smoke screen for flavio to use..

but i still believe that if dowie was still in charge we would have had a better record, not saying i want dowie as qpr manager, just that sousa didnt perform as well as he should of.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X