Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Care to expand?

Do you think the new poster was a plant on various messageboard to discredit Sousa as that seems pretty far fetched to me though anything is possible I suppose.

Come on Paul as a politician you should know the tactics - not that I am suggesting you have anything to do with it all - information leaked, disinformation leaked, so called "tame" people used to spread the word.

Even more similarities between the stories being leaked to the press re Holloway and Sousa know.

4 year contract - club a bit skint - huge payoff to get rid after a few months - all a bit convenient....

Now on the other hand a few have said somthing similar has been said to them but a first timer appearing on 3 boards with this post - all a bit odd...

Who knows - got a feeling though they'll settle out of court.
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Sousa was right to say what he said,Blackstock should not have been let go,as we were left with only one fit striker,it was STUPID,and Sousa was right to be annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
        Come on Paul as a politician you should know the tactics - not that I am suggesting you have anything to do with it all - information leaked, disinformation leaked, so called "tame" people used to spread the word.

Even more similarities between the stories being leaked to the press re Holloway and Sousa know.

4 year contract - club a bit skint - huge payoff to get rid after a few months - all a bit convenient....

Now on the other hand a few have said somthing similar has been said to them but a first timer appearing on 3 boards with this post - all a bit odd...

Does anyone know the guy in the photos to verify it was in fact him who made the postings as some poor mug could be completely unaware of all this?

By the way,not that it makes much difference except in potential financial terms but I thought Sousa was a 2 1/2 year contract and not a 4 year one.

Comment

You could be right mate but a big pay off either way..
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

You could be right mate but a big pay off either way..

I would expect so though I doubt we will ever hear about it until the 2010-2011 accounts.

Comment

Unless of course, Sousa feels that his reputation has been severely blackened in his first job as a manager, and that it would harm his future coaching prospects. Then he might feel that clearing his name is more important. I doubt he's hard up for a few bob, his day in court might be worth much more to him.

Comment

Working...
              X