Can i be the first....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i be the first....

To remind everyone that players, managers and owners come and go but the club we love will still be here, time to get behind Gaz and the boys for the last 5 games please and forget about everything thats gone on. Sousa brought this on himself only Sir Alex could mug off his boss' and get away with it..............

You are joking the club I loved has been killed off by the board, they don't give a toss about supporters.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Should ask for that post to become a sticky as we use it about 4 times a season.

Comment

Yeah, I think we'll get used to a new manager every four months.

Comment

Can I be the first to state that this board is being viewed by the club/players/board/skysports news etc etc

So, if you aint happy saying what you are posting in public then dont.

If you are..fire away
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            You are joking the club I loved has been killed off by the board, they don't give a toss about supporters.
            bit over the top don't you think matey......

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Should ask for that post to become a sticky as we use it about 4 times a season.
              lol............

Comment

Its almost pointless having an opinion and posting views on any QPR sites as Briatore doesn't give a toss what we think,he knows only one way to do things - HIS WAY.

Comment

Working...
                X