Who WOULD replaace Sousa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who WOULD replaace Sousa?

theres been a few names thrown into the mixer but of them who would actually want the job?

Darren Ferguson - mega-rich owner at Peterboro, good squad, good infrastructure, 12 months time they'll have overtaken us.....

Gary Johnson - good setup at Bristol City, outperformed us 2 seasons on the trot, no reason to step down to our level with interference as it is

Paul Ince - definately would be interested in the job - failed big time in the Prem once, would be desperation for us to want him however

Dennis Wise - debateable he'd ber up for the job considering the mega payoff he has just received from Newcastle, wouldnt be at all popular and has no knowledge of this level

The Outsider

Sven - his salary for 1 season would be roughly equal to the spend we'd require to get a couple of quality strikers, doesnt know the level and already says he wants a job in the Prem....

its all well and good people saying Sousa out but if we're not careful we'll end up with Steve Coterill or Bryan Robson :tired:

err, I would give it a go.
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Darren fergusson or glenn hoddle for me!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
        err, I would give it a go.
        So would I!
        3 months of arguing with Flabbio, followed by a massive pay-out -- set me up for life, that would!

:money:
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

peter taylor?

Comment

Couldnt really care, they are still gonna go the same way as all the others. Its the board that need to change, not the manager!

Comment

Curbs !!

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                So would I!
                3 months of arguing with Flabbio, followed by a massive pay-out -- set me up for life, that would!

:money:
                That was my thinking, I mean you don't even have to sign or loan in/out, your own players.
                My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                  Couldnt really care, they are still gonna go the same way as all the others. Its the board that need to change, not the manager!
                  Which is why they wouldn't be any worse off giving the job to one of us.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Im happy to do it! few million for 6 months is good for me!

TBH it doesn't really matter, whoever takes it needs to be backed by the board allowed to sign there own players and given the financial backing to do so otherwise this club is not getting promoted!

Comment

Curbs for me to please!

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                        Curbs for me to please!
                        Best man for the Job !
                        ;D

Comment

dont care... they will be gone in 6 months... :tired:

Comment

my point exactaly. Its the board that need to change, not the manager!

Comment

Working...
                            X