Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    so you'd take no owners/owners with no money, no buz, vine, routledge, gorkks, cerny etc, relegation/administration if it meant paying a tenner less per game and even worse facilities?

wouldnt be my choice.
    You said we would be looking ahead to play-offs etc -- nowhere in my reply did I say that I WANTED to still be arguing about managers, prices etc., I just stated my opinion which is that I suspect, very sadly, that NOTHING will have changed.
    Not a comment on my thought about the owners, etc., more a comment on what I think our fans will be doing in a few months time.

I NEVER said I wanted it that way.
    I never said that I wanted any of the things which you have jumped to conclusions and assumed I wanted -- how you inferred that from what I wrote is beyond me.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      You said we would be looking ahead to play-offs etc -- nowhere in my reply did I say that I WANTED to still be arguing about managers, prices etc., I just stated my opinion which is that I suspect, very sadly, that NOTHING will have changed.
      Not a comment on my thought about the owners, etc., more a comment on what I think our fans will be doing in a few months time.

I NEVER said I wanted it that way.
      I never said that I wanted any of the things which you have jumped to conclusions and assumed I wanted -- how you inferred that from what I wrote is beyond me.
      I was responding to a post about protesting to get the owners out by saying i didnt think that was such a good idea. i thought you were supporting that protest. i apologise if i misunderstood.

Comment

That's Ok.
        I think people's feelings are generally running a little high at the mo, whatever they're opinions.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Brentford is an option for those that want to go back to the lower leagues?
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
            How long before people start to protest ?
            I don't think they would give a toss:anger:
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X