Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest

How long before people start to protest ?

I tell you what, if Sousa is indeed gone and a new manager manages to finish the season on a high, I think we will be happier and hopeful about the next season. Otherwise...
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Seriously, I don't think these blokes would give a flying cack, they have already proved our thoughts mean nothing to them, with all this ticket price debacle.
      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Im up for some sort of mass protest at the plymuff game............a mass walk out when the whistles blows would embariss the club no end.........the players should understand its not aimed at them!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Im up 4 a newcastle style walk out! I want these people out more than anyone! Someone stand up and take the reigns please!

Comment

send DFE to attack the c club :bad_smile:

Comment

Itallian Maffia ;) LOL

Comment

wozza i am with you mate(this is scotty btw)

Comment

Originally posted by malcolme View Post
                  wozza i am with you mate(this is scotty btw)
                  i am scotty
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                    Im up 4 a newcastle style walk out! I want these people out more than anyone! Someone stand up and take the reigns please!
                    who do want in charge? they leave, we are up the creek again with no money and no future.

i know we're not happy about sousa leaving but lets not be as reactionary as flav seems to be. in a few months time, we'll have moved on and hopefully next season, playoffs or automatic rather than relegation is what we will all be talking about on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                      who do want in charge? they leave, we are up the creek again with no money and no future.

i know we're not happy about sousa leaving but lets not be as reactionary as flav seems to be. in a few months time, we'll have moved on and hopefully next season, playoffs or automatic rather than relegation is what we will all be talking about on here.
                      No, I suspect we'll STILL be debating/arguing on whther the board should be sacking/showing more support to whoever our manager is at the time, and still being very unhappy at the price of tickets, poor facilities etc.etc.

I can't really see very much changing at all.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

and a few more managers to boot! im f*****g sick of it! Just let the manager get on wiv his job. If he succeeds the we r in the prem, if not we r no worse off than we r now!

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          No, I suspect we'll STILL be debating/arguing on whther the board should be sacking/showing more support to whoever our manager is at the time, and still being very unhappy at the price of tickets, poor facilities etc.etc.

I can't really see very much changing at all.
                          so you'd take no owners/owners with no money, no buz, vine, routledge, gorkks, cerny etc, relegation/administration if it meant paying a tenner less per game and even worse facilities?

wouldnt be my choice.

Comment

protests schmotests what good would that do.do you think the flab flaps around the blobfathers ears will lift long enough to listen?, get real he never has given a cack and never will.welcome to ego city people and you #### off paladini who only has the clubs interests at heart no matter how you look at it.this club might as well rewind 2 years and start again under this bloated numbskull.ffs flav please get bored and move on and give the ropes to the mittels,or anyone for that matter.i want my club back and until you **** off that wont happen.
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I would rather be in leauge1 and be back playing the likes of millwall and chesterfield than be run by a fat orange premadonna and an italian crook that arnt willing to give anyone the oppertunity of succeeding!!

Comment

Working...
                              X