Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashamed.....

Ashamed to be a QPR fan ?
    Apart from the fact that I'm not ashamed to be a QPR fan & never will be, the club is in my blood, I didnt have a choice, this club is a part of my Identity, a part of my family & in my heart & soul.
    I genuinely cannot remember a time when I felt more Bewildered & Disgusted by what is going on at my football club, absolutely disgraceful, but why should I have to stop supporting my football club because of the conduct of others ??
    As for some of my "fellow supporters" ??! I suggest you have a long long hard look at yourselves, I bet it makes you feel really proud to know that your campaign has been successful, such a noble thing you have achieved, such a good thing you have done for our club.
    We have lost in truth a man who was too good for us, & could have in my opinion, quite easily have become one of the best things ever to happen to this football club, to be honest, I'm pretty much lost for words to describe my disgust & contempt for certain people, hang your heads in shame.
    You should be absolutely ashamed to call yourself "Supporters" of this fine football club, its as simple as that.
    I'm going to write a heartfelt letter to Paulo Sousa to explain to him a few things about the way that 95% of QPR fans feel about him / this situation, because I would hate for him to go away from this feeling like he had done something wrong, like I have said, he is / was too good for this club.
    Where do we go from here ?? I'll tell you where we go, Down, Down, Down.

take it he has gone then? have to say agree with most of what your saying, sousa could have been special

Comment

He was

As a Player.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
        Apart from the fact that I'm not ashamed to be a QPR fan & never will be, the club is in my blood, I didnt have a choice, this club is a part of my Identity, a part of my family & in my heart & soul.
        I genuinely cannot remember a time when I felt more Bewildered & Disgusted by what is going on at my football club, absolutely disgraceful, but why should I have to stop supporting my football club because of the conduct of others ??
        As for some of my "fellow supporters" ??! I suggest you have a long long hard look at yourselves, I bet it makes you feel really proud to know that your campaign has been successful, such a noble thing you have achieved, such a good thing you have done for our club.
        We have lost in truth a man who was too good for us, & could have in my opinion, quite easily have become one of the best things ever to happen to this football club, to be honest, I'm pretty much lost for words to describe my disgust & contempt for certain people, hang your heads in shame.
        You should be absolutely ashamed to call yourself "Supporters" of this fine football club, its as simple as that.
        I'm going to write a heartfelt letter to Paulo Sousa to explain to him a few things about the way that 95% of QPR fans feel about him / this situation, because I would hate for him to go away from this feeling like he had done something wrong, like I have said, he is / was too good for this club.
        What campaign sre you on about and are you saying that all posters on here are involved if there is in fact one?

Comment

Ok mate.
          Even though that wasn't aimed at me, I don't think you're in any position to tell others to be ashamed etc.
          You attend very few games by choice at your own admission.
          Pete ##### PS and you #### Flav.
          No difference really mate.

You have an opinion which you are entitled to, as do others.
          Just cos you dissagree does not make you a better person.

Try attending a few more games and watch what the rest of us have to put up with.

I'd love to see your opinion after traveling away to Donny on a cold Tuesday night to watch us not turn up, or away to Watford to watch us get humilited.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

The guy admits he never goes.

I'm ashamed he calls himself a fan and dictates to us, how we should feel

Let him spend £200 for each away game with my family and buy 5 season tickets.

Easy to save those things from behind a keyboard. The way to show support fot the club is to support them and go and watch them.

KLR, how was your experience of the Palace game?

. You said you were frustrated and angry with 10 minutes to go, on Saturday. Try adding another 8 hours of watching that drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
              The guy admits he never goes.

I'm ashamed he calls himself a fan and dictates to us, how we should feel

Let him spend £200 for each away game with my family and buy 5 season tickets.

Easy to save those things from behind a keyboard. The way to show support fot the club is to support them and go and watch them.

KLR, how was your experience of the Palace game?

. You said you were frustrated and angry with 10 minutes to go, on Saturday. Try adding another 8 hours of watching that drivel.
              Well said

Comment

have to agree Bigshark.

Bit harsh, but correct.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

KLR,

"Apart from the fact that I'm not ashamed to be a QPR fan & never will be, the club is in my blood, I didnt have a choice, this club is a part of my Identity, a part of my family & in my heart & soul."

Well, it was pretty good up to that point, but you rather let yourself down afterwards, didn't you?

You appear most willing to criticise GP and other fans, along with your incessant support for a manager who has provided us with some of the most negative football we have seen for years.

Please explain how he is "Too Good" for QPR. I have yet to witness anything that would suggest that he is even "Good Enough".

Good Player? Yes. Nice Man? No doubt. Good Manager? Too early to judge, but on the evidence so far, not even close.

I'll try to remember in future, in the middle of my 8 hour round trip to watch Rangers at home, even longer away normally, to be suitably ashamed of myself for keeping Flavio solvent by virtue of the fact that I contribute the princely sum of £600 for a seat for the season. You'll no doubt think that my opinion is somewhat clouded due to the couple of pints I may drink prior to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    KLR,

"Apart from the fact that I'm not ashamed to be a QPR fan & never will be, the club is in my blood, I didnt have a choice, this club is a part of my Identity, a part of my family & in my heart & soul."

Well, it was pretty good up to that point, but you rather let yourself down afterwards, didn't you?

You appear most willing to criticise GP and other fans, along with your incessant support for a manager who has provided us with some of the most negative football we have seen for years.

Please explain how he is "Too Good" for QPR. I have yet to witness anything that would suggest that he is even "Good Enough".

Good Player? Yes. Nice Man? No doubt. Good Manager? Too early to judge, but on the evidence so far, not even close.

I'll try to remember in future, in the middle of my 8 hour round trip to watch Rangers at home, even longer away normally, to be suitably ashamed of myself for keeping Flavio solvent by virtue of the fact that I contribute the princely sum of £600 for a seat for the season. You'll no doubt think that my opinion is somewhat clouded due to the couple of pints I may drink prior to the game.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agree big shark

BIG SHARK MUCH RESPECT TO YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU FEEL

even if its not in agreement with the majority and thec latest news of us buying simon cox from swindon virtually guarantees us going up next season

Comment

KLR, the one's your talking about do not have any influance to effect any decision made at board level, they are as much or as important than the rest of us.

Agree about this club, they couldent run a pi$$-up in a brewery.

But to think any of the sousa detracters had any say or the least little influance, they couldent even have any effect on a simple poll on here.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Agree with some points. Except i dont like the prediction of going down down down!!!
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Ashamed no.

Depressed yes.

Comment

If it's true, then I feel sorry for Paulo Sousa. A few of our supporters are gonna have to face up to reality the hard, hard way.
                              Flavio Briatore thinks he's Mussolini reincarnated, no manager we get will be able to work under Flab's dictatorship, his constant interference in footballing matters.

As of this very moment, I will regard the status of my, our, football club as being one like it was before the perma-tanned blob "saved" it, i:e , we won't set the division alight, but hope we win enough games to avoid relegation, because one thing we can all be sure of is this, the unsettling effect this style of administration must surely have on the players, we're stuck with it. Just hope they learn to cope with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X