No announcement yet.

Greetings from South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a great one...do us rangers proud!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Enjoy Paul. And keep safe out there x

Comment

Glad to hear you got there alright.

Did you have to show them the Yellow Fever certificate??
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have a good one Isleworth, do West London Proud. Hope you have the hoops packed!

Comment

Have a great time mate, enjoy the atmosphere, wish i was there...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

any r's who are out there and want to go to a club/rave/disco on friday night, my best pal is going out there to dj on tuesday and is playing Vaudeville in cape town on friday night after the game, let me know and ill get him to guestlist you (fatboy slim is doing the saturday night if you are a fan).
              Last edited by G.T.P; 13-06-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

hope you're having a great time, south africa is an amazing country and the people are brilliant. played some academy sides there (1 side's senior team came 2nd in their premier division and the other one is a feeder club for ajax). cape town is one of the most amazing cities ive seen and if your going there it'll be a great experience.

Comment

You really do get around Ill give you that Have a great time and love to shirley

Comment

Bring us the vuvuzelas , it will bother our rivals in Loftus
                    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      any r's who are out there and want to go to a club/rave/disco on friday night, my best pal is going out there to dj on tuesday and is playing Vaudeville in cape town on friday night after the game, let me know and ill get him to guestlist you (fatboy slim is doing the saturday night if you are a fan).
                      Nice one mate

I have sent you a PM

Comment

iselworthR , check your pm's mate.
                        ive sorted out the guest list for you lot.
                        he said its going to be blinding on friday night, so many people going after the game.

he bumped into clackys brother and tom sexton on the first night and said its madness out there, you lucky gits..

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          iselworthR , check your pm's mate.
                          ive sorted out the guest list for you lot.
                          he said its going to be blinding on friday night, so many people going after the game.

he bumped into clackys brother and tom sexton on the first night and said its madness out there, you lucky gits..
                          Cheers mate,really appreciate it

Bumped in to Johnny Proudlock in a bar yesterday and had a few beers with him as you do and spent the day visiting Cape Towns brewerys today

Quite a few Algerians in town now and cannot wait until tomorrow night as the atmosphere is amazing

Comment

Working...
                          X