Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uplifting messages to the board

They're watching! trust me :tired:

I't like to say thank you for coming to QPR. As a fan can I advise you to extend the ST deadline and maybe invest a bit more money in the team.

Speculate to accumulate and all that. Gosh £10million on players would guarantee you the title next season and your money back with promotion money 6 times over.

Also, by extending the deadline and announcing a "war chest" for the Summer you'll sell LOADS of season tickets.

Lots of Love

Scott

PS Please remember that views on here are that of each individual and not that of me (apart from this one obviously)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

stop muggin us off and treat us properly
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

I't like to say thank you for coming to QPR. As a fan can I advise you to extend the ST deadline and maybe invest a bit more money in the team.

Speculate to accumulate and all that. Gosh £10million on players would guarantee you the title next season and your money back with promotion money 6 times over.

Also, by extending the deadline and announcing a "war chest" for the Summer you'll sell LOADS of season tickets.

Lots of Love

Scott

PS Please remember that views on here are that of each individual and not that of me (apart from this one obviously)
      glad their watching, they can see how good they are running the club.
      Which is terrible.

Comment

sorry scott but this thread is like a coke can to a wasp

Comment

Please sponsor Loftus Road visits of destitute QPR fans from the former Soviet Union.
          And I want an iPod.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Please sponsor Loftus Road visits of destitute QPR fans from the former Soviet Union.
            And I want an iPod.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i'll send you a stylus for your gramaphone kirill hows that for friendship

Comment

Lots of Love

Scott

And if you have no intention of doing any of the above.

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY

Comment

By announcing a war chest, they'll inflate the price of any player we go for.

Just have one. And use it wisely.

Comment

Lots of Love

Scott

is that your personal opinion scott?

Comment

I hope the board do not get fed up with project QPR and some of our fans who will never ever be happy and will constantly find somthing , anything to maon about.

Thanks for the investment please extend and if possible reduce the season ticket prices and we will by and large be a happy camp again.

Cheers Funky

PS Can we also have a bigger plasma in the SA Road stand as great as 7 inch plasma is for the 4500 fans crammed in to rat class it would be nice if you could put in a few more....possibly bigger ones to help enhance our match day half time experience.

PPS I dont like Carlsberg replace it with Becks.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                      X