Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else starting to see Sousa in a new light ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else starting to see Sousa in a new light ?

I must admit having read Wozza's post - which I believe - I'm now starting to see Sousa in a different light

Like most people I've been frurstrated by some of the recent games and our falling away from the play off spaces

However after reading Wozza's post, I now have to say I can't blame Sousa for where we are as the board have failed to back him, or give him the tools that he needs. In fact he's been positively undermined (eg Blackstock)

So is Sousa good enough ? Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever know for sure as to date he hasn't been given a fair crack of the wip

Tbh - I think even Sir Alex F wouldn't get us promoted with the interfering muppets we've got on our Board

Agree.

Comment

I will wait for DFE's opinon before i form my own.

Comment

Always seen him in a positive light.
        Always seen the "dubious" elements at the club in a negative light, its not rocket science, is it ?

Comment

I see him in a light of wanting to get sacked rather than quit at the moment.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Spot on
            Fact
            Agreed

Comment

I see him in a spotlight and a spot of bother after this detailed conversation report.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I see him in a spotlight and a spot of bother after this detailed conversation report.
                If that were the case, why are the leaks from the sporting director not dealt with?

Or the supposed leaks that other fella who's been banging on about Sousa being a dead man walking (why is it not possible to ignore admins on this site?) not dealt with

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                  If that were the case, why are the leaks from the sporting director not dealt with?

Or the supposed leaks that other fella who's been banging on about Sousa being a dead man walking (why is it not possible to ignore admins on this site?) not dealt with
                  Because some leaks are encouraged?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    I will wait for DFE's opinon before i form my own.
                    LOFL
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      I see him in a light of wanting to get sacked rather than quit at the moment.
                      I totally disagree Scott. All the players I have spoken to speak very highly of Sousa even those not in the side like Hall etc.

Sousa wants to do things his way; can you blame him?

He doesn't want any interference from any of the directors.

I'd be very ****ed off with how signings etc. are being done at the moment.

He's very much like Mourinho and speaks from the heart with brutal honesty. Mourinho was never afraid of Abramovich. His football was not great but he was successful which is what Sousa can become if he stops getting interference. Let him do it his way and the fans like the poll results say we will back him.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        I totally disagree Scott. All the players I have spoken to speak very highly of Sousa even those not in the side like Hall etc.

Sousa wants to do things his way; can you blame him?

He doesn't want any interference from any of the directors.

I'd be very ****ed off with how signings etc. are being done at the moment.

He's very much like Mourinho and speaks from the heart with brutal honesty. Mourinho was never afraid of Abramovich. His football was not great but he was successful which is what Sousa can become if he stops getting interference. Let him do it his way and the fans like the poll results say we will back him.

Now that is a very good post Sir.

Comment

Mate, players arent going to coat anyone off to a member of the public are they?
                          Especially to a drunk school teacher like yourself ;) x
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sousa's gone down in my estimations after the Dextor fiasco. Any normal person would of told the two amigo's where to poke their job.

Comment

its even more outstanding when he clearly did know Blackstock was going to forest. but aye, what do I know?

To be honest these players he mentioned, managed to get us into 7th after Blackpool. It was his tactics and tinkering that cost us, nothing else.

of course only in my humble opinion
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X