This Site's BIG Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site's BIG Mistake

Start of season we sponsor Kaspers Gorkss.

"take him off the fans chant" my mate bennyboys even tells me he is c.rap !!

Then, its a popular vote for Ledesma. I phone the club, "sorry Ledesma has gone"

Okay lets put up a vote.

Damien Stewart or Gavin Mahon.

Mahon wins hands down.

No direspect to Mahon, but we could have had Gorkss.

Do we fans really know it all
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

On the basis that I thought Ledesma especially as well as Alberti and DiCarmine all looked really good against Chievo and wd have great seasons, nope, I don't have a clue...

Comment

ps: mind you, I did turn to my brother after 15 minutes and say "Ramage is ****".

Comment

just goes to show what a two bob show the club is running itself

flabio out

Comment

its a funny old game.

Comment

Pete, don't talk rubbish mate. I never said he was crap. My EXACT words were 'he's playing poor and needs some ressie games to get match ready' fact.

He got ressie games and it worked, so don't make stuff up mate.

I'm sure you remember now?
            I also remember saying he'll turn out to be a gem after seeing him return as a sub!
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Start of season we sponsor Kaspers Gorkss.

"take him off the fans chant" my mate bennyboys even tells me he is c.rap !!

Then, its a popular vote for Ledesma. I phone the club, "sorry Ledesma has gone"

Okay lets put up a vote.

Damien Stewart or Gavin Mahon.

Mahon wins hands down.

No direspect to Mahon, but we could have had Gorkss.

Do we fans really know it all

I think this just proves that there are too many impatient fans who aren't prepared to give any of our players enough time.

Comment

bennyboys,

I've seen the thread today on the old board.

Short memory.

In all seriousness, we seem to live for today and forget we say

Ledesma is great, Stewart is useless, Gorkss is c.rap, Delaney is brilliant, Parejo will be a quality signing etc etc.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I still think Ledesma cd be a v good player and much as I've been made to eat my words this season I still think Stewart will be found out should we ever progress to the premiership. As for the others - er, it seemed like common sense at the time...?

Comment

pete, there is a diference between saying someone is playing crap and saying someone is crap. If you honestly cannot remember our conversations then you're talking crap. I said he needed to be dropped to the ressies and that I've seen milk turn quicker, which was true.

Oh, and I stand by my statement of Stewart being poor because at the time, he was...another fact. Fair play to him for improving this season.

And as for Parejo, don't try saying you never thought the same, just like every other fan.
                      In fact, I was the FIRST to put my neck on the line and say what a poor signing he was once I'd seen him play in the CCC. I got slated for that one.

Same goes for Delaney...even you though he was a great signing based on last seasons performances. In fact you were the one who continualy goaded other fans for writing him off after seeing how well he played mate.

Ledesma...again, you also raved about him. You even invented a chant for him.

Short memory?
                      I think we can all be accused of that from time to time.
                      Whether or not you want to dig up a few past threads is up to you, but you know for a fact that we've had countless chats about Gorkss and Stewart en route to games and that I always Said to you (in person) that I was sure Gorkss would turn out good. Admit it or not mate, your choice.

Stewart, I was wrong about, so it seems? I Never rated him and it remains to be seen if he can do the same next season. I still think Gorkss and Connolley are a better pairing, but that's just my opinion, of course.

Also, on the Gavin Mahon sponsorship...You know that it never had my vote.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                      X