Misconception.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misconception.

For all the people who believe I am defending PS because Pete says he should go are either, not reading our responses, or are just plain ignorant to what I am saying.

Maybe if I write in bold my point would be better understood?

Let me start of by saying:

1. Pete, you have an opinion and I respect your opinion. I do not go along with most of what you say, but that is what opinions are all about.

2. I do not believe PS is doing a 'great job' and I would prefer results to be far better, but I am not of the opinoin we should remove him just yet.

3. Your sarcasm is geting weary now Pete. I do not for one minute believe myself and other 'PS defending' posters are 'happy' and will 'rush out to buy our season ticket' with the results as they are. I have never stated I am happy with the results, nor have I seen people saying "lets get our ST now!". ST prices and the lack of uptake are a completely different debate.

4. If he (PS) is still in a job come the start of pre-season and he can get the players he feels we need to gain promotion (not GP's choices) and if we then faulter early on, I would have no qualms in him being sacked, but he deserves a pre-season and his players.

5. This subject is boring and I am now bored writing further.

A good post in fairness
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
      For all the people who believe I am defending PS because Pete says he should go are either, not reading our responses, or are just plain ignorant to what I am saying.

Maybe if I write in bold my point would be better understood?

Let me start of by saying:

1. Pete, you have an opinion and I respect your opinion. I do not go along with most of what you say, but that is what opinions are all about.

2. I do not believe PS is doing a 'great job' and I would prefer results to be far better, but I am not of the opinoin we should remove him just yet.

3. Your sarcasm is geting weary now Pete. I do not for one minute believe myself and other 'PS defending' posters are 'happy' and will 'rush out to buy our season ticket' with the results as they are. I have never stated I am happy with the results, nor have I seen people saying "lets get our ST now!". ST prices and the lack of uptake are a completely different debate.

4. If he (PS) is still in a job come the start of pre-season and he can get the players he feels we need to gain promotion (not GP's choices) and if we then faulter early on, I would have no qualms in him being sacked, but he deserves a pre-season and his players.

5. This subject is boring and I am now bored writing further.
      FYI - Pete is not allowed a personal opinion

Thats my personal opinion

Comment

your right its getting very boring.

At least you acknowledge I can have an opinion.

Sousa wanted routledge and Lopez, so he is getting what he wants.

(though did prefer De Santos to Tarrbat)
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          A good post in fairness
          what he said ^^

Comment

I support sousa being given time and money to sort his team, also i mainly do not like the way we are playing, i have been bored on too many occasions this season watching 0 0 draws.......lack of atmosphere, but that didn't start because of sousa.......st prices caused a bad atmosphere from the start of the season, also dowie's football played a part.

The people to blame in my opinion are the board, whacked up prices, brought in kids instead of class over the summer, and did little to rectify in january.

A no brain would have known how desperate we were for a class striker, so what does that say about the board../..ei Briatorie.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

GETTING boring?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                GETTING boring?

Is it? You are asking the question, so what is your opinoin, boring or not?

Comment

I think the point he is making is not that it's getting boring. but it is boring.

Blackmafia. I agree with most of what you say. But please stop. You are just giving Pete the encouragement to talk about it time and time again.

Pete, yes yes you are allowed to have your own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    A good post in fairness
                    I tend to agree for what it's worth. We do seem to have fallen into the blame culture.....who the hell could do better that Sousa if they're not making the decisions? Having said that, I'm still grateful and happy for Flavio et al to be on board because it is their finance which gives us HALF a chance. Look at Southampton, Luton, and even Leeds for that matter and then say you'd rather Flavio done a runner. We have started to get above ourselves and expect instant success.....Wolves have had money and expectation for several years and still haven't done it (maybe this year)....it's a bloody hard league to get out of and changing your manager every 5 minutes doesn't help, nor does vilifying the board or booing your own players!! Just a thought ??

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                      I think the point he is making is not that it's getting boring. but it is boring.

Blackmafia. I agree with most of what you say. But please stop. You are just giving Pete the encouragement to talk about it time and time again.

Pete, yes yes you are allowed to have your own opinion.
                      Superckat, his question was "GETTING boring?", so I asked a simple question in return to clarify.

The reason I wrote the thread was for the very reason you stated....it is boring (I also stated that) and to clarify to Pete that 'he can have an opinion', which he knew, but he just loved to pretend he had no right to a voice!

Comment

I know. Never meaning to dig you out. I am trying hard to ignore it. But it just doesn't seem to go away. To a certain person's pleasure. Regardless of what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                          Is it? You are asking the question, so what is your opinoin, boring or not?
                          I think he means it's ALWAYS been boring. ;D
                          Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                          X