Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, you've lost me.

never seen them play half those positions

If we have, maybe I've not kept myself up to date with the pointless friendlies
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

One of the games did we not see Fitz Hall go upfront and Blackstock kept on the bench?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        sorry, you've lost me.

never seen them play half those positions

If we have, maybe I've not kept myself up to date with the pointless friendlies
        You obviously do not watch England, as every England fan has seen those players in those positions, so my point, which you cannot answer as it proves your post daft is this....we know he tinkers and we do not know why, yet he is not the only manager to do it and he won't be the last. It does not mean it is right or wrong, just that he does it for reasons he believes to the benefit of QPR.

Comment

think you could be wrong

Hall was used as 4th striker, cannot remember the game.

But did forget to use that in my summary
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            One of the games did we not see Fitz Hall go upfront and Blackstock kept on the bench?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

More than likely correct, but it proves nothing as we do not know the reasons behind the decision.

Comment

Blackmafia,

you are pulling my plonker.

Home qualifiers for the World Cup and it gets change like that?

I must be watching too much Northern Ireland and Reb of ireland games !!

Comment

He may have felt Hall would score, having scored two early on in the season?

Its when he takes a penalty, I would definitely wonder.

Comment

at least blackmafia gave a proper answer to the question.

Comment

I'm not being funny here but we have QPR's top scorer on the bench and a defender playing upfront, I mean come on!

No wonder Blackstock didn't want to stay when defenders play infront of him.

Comment

I'm not being funny here but we have QPR's top scorer on the bench and a defender playing upfront, I mean come on!

No wonder Blackstock didn't want to stay when defenders play infront of him.
                      what defender?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Blackmafia,

you are pulling my plonker.

Home qualifiers for the World Cup and it gets change like that?

I must be watching too much Northern Ireland and Reb of ireland games !!

That makes no sense!

You are obviously struggling to respond, so as usual you babble on.

Comment

peter im not enthralled that im watching this Mid-table crap but i dont think its down to the manager more the board for not investing enough in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                            peter im not enthralled that im watching this Mid-table crap but i dont think its down to the manager more the board for not investing enough in the squad
                            the board have been tight,yes,but even with a limited squad like we have we should be playing better quality football than we have,endless 0-0 draws have been tiresome.

Comment

I agree our squad this year is not the best to compete with the top 3 but you can't tell me these players can't do any better than they have been.

I know by watching that they could have done better, it feels like they didn't really try this year.

They have been happy to draw most games instead of saying 'come on guys we can win this game'.

Comment

I agree our squad this year is not the best to compete with the top 3 but you can't tell me these players can't do any better than they have been.

I know by watching that they could have done better, it feels like they didn't really try this year.

They have been happy to draw most games instead of saying 'come on guys we can win this game'.

May be thats because we lack a real leader on the field pete.
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X