PETE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETE

i know its only your opionion that you think Sousa isnt up to the job, but do you seriously think under different managment this season we would have got promoted??
    we have a mid table squad. The reason we are not up there with reading, wolves and birmingham is that we havent invested enough in the squad. i dont agree with sousas one up front at home but if the board had invested in 1 or 2 quality strikes we would have been challenging.

maybe you should get off Sousa's back and get behind him - most of your posts are anti sousa and its detremental to the club from someone in your position

I keep getting accused, yet I keep seeing new threads on the subject.

Please tell me how enthralled you are watching this? Mid-table?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

De Carmine played as lone striker
    Alberti in centre midfield tried 3 times
    Mahon cracking game against Cardiff, drooped for Barnsley
    Cook played in a diamond, not on the left wing
    Blackstock played, dropped, played, dropped.
    Stewart played, dropped, played, dropped
    Routledge trying to win headers against norwich, whilst playing Versus Norwich. Not as a right winger
    Legiterwood played as defensive and attacking midfielder.
    Connolly playing right back, centre back, left back
    Tarrabt played as left winger, behind the front man and on the right
    Hogan played right midfield and left midfield.

Please please, can you imagine Parker, Bardsley, Pea****, Mcdonald, Wilson playing different positions?

Even when the team was bad, can you imagine Kiwoyma, Ready, Morrow, Kilscar, Dowie playing different postions week in week out.

You need consistency, you cannot keep changing the team each week.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I blame QBP for the clubs downfall

He can't have his own opinion so he wont give one

Comment

Its all my fault.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

its all a matter of opinion

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

But you can change the Manager every 20 games??!!

Christ Pete, you do spout some c r a p.

Comment

the point being made is sousa hasnt delivered the goods

just like all the young foreign players that came over and got too hyped,

look how they turned out

its time to build for next year as the playoffs are finished for us now

sousa out

its only an opinion mind

Comment

can you pick holes in my breakdown of the players positions, instead of saying I spout c.rap just for the sake of it.?

its 24 games not 20.

As I said before, I have no problem with you if you want another 24 or 48 games.

Comment

How is it for the sake of it Pete???

Look at what you said in your post.

'You need consistency, you cannot keep changing the team each week.'

That is the point i was making, nothing about your breakdown.

What have you got to say about that?

You want to consistantly change the manager??

Comment

christ !! These get changed each and every game, not after 24 games.

Please tell me his best 11?

De Carmine played as lone striker
                    Alberti in centre midfield tried 3 times
                    Mahon cracking game against Cardiff, drooped for Barnsley
                    Cook played in a diamond, not on the left wing
                    Blackstock played, dropped, played, dropped.
                    Stewart played, dropped, played, dropped
                    Routledge trying to win headers against norwich, whilst playing Versus Norwich. Not as a right winger
                    Legiterwood played as defensive and attacking midfielder.
                    Connolly playing right back, centre back, left back
                    Tarrabt played as left winger, behind the front man and on the right
                    Hogan played right midfield and left midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH View Post
                      How is it for the sake of it Pete???

Look at what you said in your post.

'You need consistency, you cannot keep changing the team each week.'

That is the point i was making, nothing about your breakdown.

What have you got to say about that?

You want to consistantly change the manager??

yawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                        yawn.....
                        Im going to second that yawn.......
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It's catching yawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            It's catching yawn.....
                            all together now

yawn

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Please tell me how enthralled you are watching this? Mid-table?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

De Carmine played as lone striker - Maybe he is the most mobile and capable forward for that role?
                              Alberti in centre midfield tried 3 times - You would assume that in training Alberti has proved capable?
                              Mahon cracking game against Cardiff, drooped for Barnsley - Not too many other games where he was 'cracking', is there?
                              Cook played in a diamond, not on the left wing - Was playing poorly on wing and has the ability (used to) to play that role?
                              Blackstock played, dropped, played, dropped. - Not good enough in lone role
                              Stewart played, dropped, played, dropped - God knows!
                              Routledge trying to win headers against norwich, whilst playing Versus Norwich. Not as a right winger - I'm confused by your writing!
                              Legiterwood played as defensive and attacking midfielder. - Has he really, or is it your opinon because you have seen him bomb forward?
                              Connolly playing right back, centre back, left back - Very capable in all positions, especially as our so-called full-backs are crap.
                              Tarrabt played as left winger, behind the front man and on the right - Again, more than capable player in thos positions
                              Hogan played right midfield and left midfield. - See above

Please please, can you imagine Parker, Bardsley, Pea****, Mcdonald, Wilson playing different positions?

Even when the team was bad, can you imagine Kiwoyma, Ready, Morrow, Kilscar, Dowie playing different postions week in week out.

Tinkering is annoying and we find it hard to understand why he does what he does, just as we do when Benitez does it (not suggesting PS is anywhere near as good as Benitez), but the man obviously does it for a reason and he is not going to tell us why, is he?

Did LDC not play players out of position, likewise ID, yet PS is getting a major bashing for it?

Lets look at the England scenario:

Heskey - Left wing and forward, possibly right wing as well?
                              Rooney - Played Left wing, behind the striker, as a striker and probably in other positions too.
                              Joe Cole - Played left wing, centre midfield and right wing.
                              Beckham - As above.
                              Gerrard - As above, plus defensive midfield.
                              Lampard. Centre midfield (attacking) and defensive midfield.
                              Barry - Left wing and centre midfield.

The list goes on, but the defining factor is that they all have a preferred position, yet they get played where the manager needs them.

Comment

Working...
                              X