No announcement yet.

PETE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godammit e8 ranger. Why would you start this off again. All you had to do was read posts going back over the past few months to see the same comment given time and time again. Please don't encourage him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
      maybe your homie's can enlighten u

how old are u again?

forgot its half term.
      Homie? I have friends, I have family, but alas no 'homie's'!

I am 35 and looking great for it, even if I do say so myself.

It is half-term and my son is off. Any ideas where I can take him, since you seem interested in my life!?

Oh, for the record, my 'name' is explained on my blog.

Comment

here i was thiking this was gonna be a thread on Polyethylene terephthalate...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          can I just add

Hall Played, dropped, played and centre forward
          Ramage Played, dropped, played, dropped
          Miller played, dropped, played, centre mid, then right mid, then dropped
          Rowlands centre mid, and left midfield

Only Helgusson and Lopez have played consistently in there right positions

to this?

De Carmine played as lone striker
          Alberti in centre midfield tried 3 times
          Mahon cracking game against Cardiff, drooped for Barnsley
          Cook played in a diamond, not on the left wing
          Blackstock played, dropped, played, dropped.
          Stewart played, dropped, played, dropped
          Routledge trying to win headers against norwich, whilst playing Versus Norwich. Not as a right winger
          Legiterwood played as defensive and attacking midfielder.
          Connolly playing right back, centre back, left back
          Tarrabt played as left winger, behind the front man and on the right
          Hogan played right midfield and left midfield.
          Please can we have DFE back! At least when he endlessly repeats the same thing over and over and over again he is mildly amusing.

Pete do you ever wonder why people call this fantasy island?
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

We have a new manager with less than half a season experience with a squad of players he has to find out about and no doubt owners looking to trim staff costs and wanting to know what he needs for next season.

it is unsuprising to me that in such a situation a variety of formations would be tried and personell played in a variety of positions.

This must be especially true as some of the players have been underperforming.

Lets be honest, if cook was flying like he was before we sold him there would be little competition and he would be starting left wing every week, he has been poor though so Sousa has tried alternatives there, the most obvious alternative given available players was Rowland but then he got ruled so Sousa has resorted to seeing what others can do which lets be honest is not a right lot.

Alberti is a right winger, Hogan is not a winger. Miller should never have been brought in but as he has been he has been plaayed.

Di Carmine is the best type of player to play one up front but the midfield must make runs past him to be effective and this hasnt happened.

Stewart had a good spell then started looking alarmingly exposed, Gorkss has been getting better and better and of the players we have Conolly is his best partner but poor form from full backs has seen conolly shifted about.

I could go on and on but there really isnt any need. Its not about this season its about next season. better that sousa discovers who is flexible and who he can rely on in various positions now than in a crunch game next season away at reading or somewhere similar.
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH View Post
              How is it for the sake of it Pete???

Look at what you said in your post.

'You need consistency, you cannot keep changing the team each week.'

That is the point i was making, nothing about your breakdown.

What have you got to say about that?

You want to consistantly change the manager??
              Oh dear... I think you've completely missed the point mate.
              The manager is the one who keeps messing the squad around, so that's where the strength of arguement to change him comes from as well as the results.

Trying one player out per competitive game is bareable, but when you have 4-5 out of position at the same time, it's just not gonna work.

I'm not saying I want Souaa out, just trying to point out what's being said.

Anyway, aren't the training sessions meant for testing new positions out?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                Please can we have DFE back! At least when he endlessly repeats the same thing over and over and over again he is mildly amusing.

Pete do you ever wonder why people call this fantasy island?
                Why post or read on here then?
                So many slate this yet are all happy to keep coming back.
                There are plenty of other sites.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Simply for the comedy value.... and the wonderful quality of the administrators.
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Sousa never had a pre season to tinker and find out his best team. Is he supposed to just walk in and know our best eleven and formation just by walking through the door?!

No manager would succeed with this rangers squad.. There are no goals in the side. and goals win games.. its the same story all season. many could see it but the board and management.

oh and please dont give me all this Dexter is our top scorer ********. A top striker would of scored three times the amount he has this season with the chances he had..

Comment

superkat - i only brought it up again as pete continues to spout his anti sousa (just his opionion)

Comment

Working...
                      X