It was Simply Ainsworth or Olivera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EYR View Post
    Popular player yes what he offers from the dugout who knows.
    This club lacks experienced football people from top to bottom,nobody in the boardroom has a football background and theres a distinct lack of managerial experience on the dug out.If PS had a good no.2 to bounce ideas off it may make all the differnce
    GP unless im sadly mistaken, his entire career has been in football. But ok obv a large number of the board arnt 100% what you would call football men.

I agree lack of experience in the dugout could hamper us! I think most are hopeing PS takes alot of knowledge and experience from this season, and carry's it into next season.

Wouldnt happen but id love someone like Bobby Robson to be a coach with us, or work with us in some sort of capacity.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Olivera used to like to go shopping, thats all I can say.

It was simply Ainsworth or Olivera. No conspiracy. Paulo is happy working with Aisnworth.

its a case of trying to add 2 plus 2 AND getting 5, I'm afraid.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just people who have worked in or been around football and who know how it works and who understand it takes time to build success.Flav seems to think 20 games is enough time to mould a winning team out of players you havent chosen or might not want.
        Look at the boro chairman he backs his Managers,Randy at Villa lets MO'N jjust get on with what he does best

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

It was simply Ainsworth or Olivera. No conspiracy. Paulo is happy working with Aisnworth.

If he likes shopping that much perhaps he could have gone out and got us a striker!.....Obv the man was being overpaid for the work/effort he was putting in.

Im happy with Ainsworth so olivera going doesnt bother me.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Ainsworth was a v gd player for us (albeit when we were a v poor team) with a great attitude, but the fan base can be too sentimental. That doesn't make him a great coach necessarily. Agree this Bruno guy didn't seem to bring much to the party but if at the end of the season Sousa is still with us I wd like the board to think about bringing in a more experienced number 2 - if that leaves enough in the kitty to keep Gareth then great, but if we can't afford to keep our top striker we certainly can't afford to keep a backroom figure simply because he happens to be a good egg.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Ainsworth was a v gd player for us (albeit when we were a v poor team) with a great attitude, but the fan base can be too sentimental. That doesn't make him a great coach necessarily. Agree this Bruno guy didn't seem to bring much to the party but if at the end of the season Sousa is still with us I wd like the board to think about bringing in a more experienced number 2 - if that leaves enough in the kitty to keep Gareth then great, but if we can't afford to keep our top striker we certainly can't afford to keep a backroom figure simply because he happens to be a good egg.
              Spot on

Comment

Give me ainsworth all day long
                WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

God Pete, you really do come out with some c**p sometimes.

If that was the case why the oh so brief announcement on the official site.

What this club needs is some transparency, not the supposedly in the know people being drip fed supposed info to pass on to the real fans.

And change your signature, it makes you sound like a spoilt five year old.

Just my opinion

(Notice the lovely smileys that makes it all ok!)
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Ainsworth has two contracts with the club at present. He has a two year coaching contract and also has a 3 months left on a playing contract.

Comment

Not much point in having the two of them! The board would also know if they had got rid of Gaz then the fans would be even more cheesed off!
                      TBH i don't see it as a great loss I would like to see as another poster mentioned an experienced english coach who could work alongside Sousa!

Comment

Think we have needed a player like Ainsworth on the pitch the season, however due to his coaching role, he has not been able to play and focus on his game.

Comment

Working...
                        X