Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connolly and Gorkks

Enough of this negative stuff.
    They were absolutely brilliant on Saturday, Ramage also did his job well against a very good player in Moses. If we can't get Adel we should go for Moses, the only Palace player who wanted to play it on thr floor.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Our defence is good, Ramage is a good player.
    Passing out of defence is still a big issue, but these guys can definately lock it down.

Comment

Like the look of Gorkks and Connolly at the back, feel a lot more confident with these two, not that i felt uncomfortable when Stewart played at the back

Comment

We got a solid 4 if you include hall there as well!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Stewart sometimes flaps under pressure, which is why I get a bit jittery with him sometimes, but Connolly and Gorkss are both very calm and collected -- certainly our best CD pairing I feel.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

My ideal back line next season wd be gorks and connolly in the middle, legs or rowly right back and spurr left back.

Comment

Agree nothing wrong with our defence at all.

We need to improve our goal scoring options Gorks for me has been fantastic the second half of the season
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Very good defence this season which has helped us secure plenty of points.

Ramage is improving but we need a right back who can link up with Routledge otherwise WR will get marked out of the game.

Comment

Ramage's distribution is very poor.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Fullbacks are supposed to be able to attack just as well as they can defend.
                    Ours cant. Thats 50% of their job description that they arent fulfilling, lets not start another season without rectifying this very obvious flaw in our team for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Ramage's distribution is very poor.
                      Maybe but I still think it is better that Delaney's. At least Ramage isn't always over hitting or under hitting - normally because he is miss hitting.

Comment

delaney made the winner against bristol city - can't remember ramage making a single assist this season, but then I could have been asleep at the time...

Comment

Think Ramage put over the cross for Mahon's goal against Cardiff?...or perhaps I dreamt that?
                          Anyone know without checking?
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Think Ramage put over the cross for Mahon's goal against Cardiff?...or perhaps I dreamt that?
                            Anyone know without checking?

He sure did! Cracking cross and good header. He hasn't scored though unlike Delaney.

Comment

Delaney scored at Swindon as well in the cup.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X