This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disgracefull

its not right that me and the minority cant veiw our thoughts that we want to see the back of sousa
    in fairness to us we are out numberd by a bout 70 to 30 maybe 80 to 20
    so you guys here should have the dignity to let us have our say
    we dont #### you off if you are promoting sousa so you should play fair
    if sousa is eplaced by a out and out attacking manager who uses attacking full backs and we ramp clubs four nil
    i am going to suggest you are soon going to warm to the next manager
    so lets have some adult congejture and enjoY what A MESSAGE BOARD IS DESIGNED FOR WHICH IS TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH DO YOU THINK OR SHOULD I BE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT I FEEL

You are allowed your opinion-you just dont need to keep creating new threads
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Jesus effing christ DFE, you have been allowed to have your say here ad nauseam.
      You have had several warnings about abusive language and spamming but you would not take heed.
      The moderating team has decided to let you chill for a while - this is not a permanent ban and you can still read the forum, but no posting for a while.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        AM I ASKING TOO MUCH DO YOU THINK OR SHOULD I BE ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT I FEEL
        yes & no:grimace:

Comment

DDR, what are you banging on about?
          You're quite a rude poster. You continually question anyones knowledge of football when they disagree with you as well as making false statements about us without checking back and actually reading what people say. You always seem to read what you want rather than what's written.

I've told you before, I have no problem with you, just with the way you post utter tosh then start a thread having a moan about people not agreeing.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
          X