Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do WATRB posters want Sousa to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    scott, to be honest I really feel some vote because they know how I feel.

If, i came on here everyday to say stick with him, they would vote against.

You only have to hear the atmosphere at home games, its non-existent
    Get over yourself!

Comment

No disrespect, but we should have restricted the poll to supporters who have at least watched 6 games since the turn of the year.

I'm guessing some have been to one or even none

Before you go all high and mighty on me, it does matter. Your'e not paying £100 like some fans to watch these enjoyable games.

Probably have still have a majority, but it would not be so high.

Well you would have to discount DFEs vote for a start then.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Why would you even say that? Your earlier comment was bad enough, but you just had to take it further.

Comment

you are very consistent, I'll give you that.

I hope it shows this board does not have an AGENDA, the vote clearly shows for Sousa. Lets hope I hear that at the next game.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no

Comment

you are very consistent, I'll give you that.

I hope it shows this board does not have an AGENDA, the vote clearly shows for Sousa. Lets hope I hear that at the next game.
              We do not go for you Pete. What would you like? Maybe a chant made up just for you about how we are behind PS?

Comment

No

Comment

K..N..O..B..S

Comment

yeh get him out !!! then that be four then
                    WE ARE QPR

Comment

NO
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

No.
                        Give him a pre-season and the chance to work with Vine, Buzz, Agyemang.
                        Let's sign Lopez (Sousa's choice) and a couple of decent strikers.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

jesus christ you are a card...you post on here you don't have that much influence over the board......but in the next breath think people vote on here a certain way because of you....you whine on about your opinion over and over again.....you sound like someone craving attention:grimace:

Comment

Sousa should be given pre-season and a chance to bring in his own players,and to work with Buz,Vine and Rowly-Next season,with some STABILITY and possibly a decent striker being signed,he will have the chance to show what he can do.If we are no better-off this time next season,then that is a totally different matter,but I firmly believe that we will be pushing for promotion-IF he is allowed to get on with the job.

Comment

NO
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

sack the board. give us our club back.

Comment

Working...
                                X