Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do WATRB posters want Sousa to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait and see though,if Sousa does get the sack then many will start blaming this site even though they never read it of course

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Wait and see though,if Sousa does get the sack then many will start blaming this site even though they never read it of course
      Don't you just love smileys.

They can make the biggest pile of B*******s seem like a fun aside.

It is comments like this that have given this site such a bad reputation with those that don't regularly follow the threads and posts.
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        Don't you just love smileys.

They can make the biggest pile of B*******s seem like a fun aside.

It is comments like this that have given this site such a bad reputation with those that don't regularly follow the threads and posts.

Do you not believe then that many intend making this site a scapegoat if Sousa gets the sack despite the vast majority wanting him to stay for a while at least?

Pete as the owner/aministrator of this site is fully entitled to his own opinions but that does not mean that we all follow suit unklike cliques on other sites.

Comment

Fact is, I've given my opinion on which I should not be allowed.

Fact is, also if the board did read this messageboard, they would keep him.

My friends and foes, I have no authority in the scheme of things.

I'm just a bloke with a drum who is passionate about this club
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Change your signature Pete,you are allowed an opinion!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

No of course not , only lee camp supporters would be stupid enough to suggest it.

Comment

I think it's been fairly clear that it isn't the vast majority of posters on this site who wanted Sousa gone; see the poll on whether he stays or goes.

It's equally clear that Pete has been issuing anti-Sousa propaganda for weeks and using this site to do it.

So if blame is going to be apportioned, it will be to Pete and one or two other individuals, and the club propaganda vehicle that is this site. Not the majority of it's fair minded posters. Who by the way should perhaps visit their consciences and make up their own mind about what part they wish to continue playing by posting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                  I think it's been fairly clear that it isn't the vast majority of posters on this site who wanted Sousa gone; see the poll on whether he stays or goes.

It's equally clear that Pete has been issuing anti-Sousa propaganda for weeks and using this site to do it.

So if blame is going to be apportioned, it will be to Pete and one or two other individuals, and the club propaganda vehicle that is this site. Not the majority of it's fair minded posters. Who by the way should perhaps visit their consciences and make up their own mind about what part they wish to continue playing by posting on here.
                  I didn't know pete was as stupid as the italians. If you have been calling for him to be sacked, then you are a twit. With all due respect, pete.

Comment

Easy now, no need to get personal, thank you!
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Easy now, no need to get personal, thank you!
                      Okay, just to repeat
                      90 % want him to stay.
                      We know who doesn't
                      and who doesn't like foreigners.

Comment

So much for people power and fan pressure... :(
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

89.55% wanted Sousa to stay - the majority were behind you Paulo.

Good luck, I hope one day we will see you again at Loftus Road.

Comment

Working...
                          X