X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I was being sarcy !!
    Apologies.

Prices are too high, not helped by our mid-table finish and the current economy. But as a guess, even it was £200 a season ticket for next season it would difficult to shift them based on the last 10-12 games performances.
    £200 a ticket and the things will fly out the door.
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Going back to the original question the answer seems fairly obvious to me.

study other message boards, how threads are originated and who by etc then come back and take a fresh look at this site by doing the same study

So many threads here are strated by the same handful of people and are either loaded questions or digs.

Rarely does one of these threads start with an examination or opinion which can then be sensibly debated and if a decent debate does get going and looks to be going away from the original posters intent then enter the beserkers to trash the thread entirely.

its hardly suprising in such circumstances if people looking in from outside suspect motives of some posters
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        Going back to the original question the answer seems fairly obvious to me.

study other message boards, how threads are originated and who by etc then come back and take a fresh look at this site by doing the same study

So many threads here are strated by the same handful of people and are either loaded questions or digs.

Rarely does one of these threads start with an examination or opinion which can then be sensibly debated and if a decent debate does get going and looks to be going away from the original posters intent then enter the beserkers to trash the thread entirely.

its hardly suprising in such circumstances if people looking in from outside suspect motives of some posters
        How dare you come on here talking sense.
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
        X