No announcement yet.

Other Boards views on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Sven Goran Errikkson, Giovanni Trapattoni, (part-time) Marco Tardelli or Jose mourinho took over?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Wouldnt make no difference youd still want them out after 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        What if Sven Goran Errikkson, Giovanni Trapattoni, (part-time) Marco Tardelli or Jose mourinho took over?

Great, lets sign David Beckham, Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Bobby Moore and get Sylvester Stallone to play in goal!!

You are completely missing the point!

Comment

how long ago was cardiff away?

i lost my voice singing for Sousa
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fact is LDC is reveered as some sort of god and yet the stats show that without access to the clubs better players PS has been only 2 pts worse and that we have been nowhere near as bad, esults wise since the turn of the year than is being made out.. Gi en who he has had available I think he has done very well, may have been boring but we have one of the best defences in the division and something to build on next season.

All the talk of play offs and the hype surrounding it was pure fantasy - we have a mid table squad available and that is exactly where we have/will finish - so stop whinging about PS and his so called "tinkering" and accept this season for what it has been - not what some deluded fantasists in positions of control have spouted and had people believe.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

how long ago was cardiff away?

i lost my voice singing for Sousa
              "Sousa Out,Sousa Out,Sousa Out" lol

Comment

qparrrrrhhh.

Your comments suggest you think its a pipe dream?

If Paulo did go ( still not sure) I'll bet you any money you want that to get out of this division, we would get a top a very top name.

Comment

nah

It wa 30 mnutes singing "sousa's blue and white army"

Surprised with all this support, it doesn't kick off at home.

but aye, what do I know?

Comment

nah

It wa 30 mnutes singing "sousa's blue and white army"

Surprised with all this support, it doesn't kick off at home.

but aye, what do I know?
                    Must have been one of the loudest & longest chants ever I have heard at a game, I was so proud to take part that day and think everyone of us must have felt the same.

We do have some of the best fans at away games, it's the home crowed we have problems with, I mean we did it at the Birmingham game and it was electric, so why no more?

Comment

Myu, to be honest, I haven't a clue.

I see all this support on the messageboards, yet to be honest I hear nothing at the games and I'm right in the middle of it, like you.

Comment

Sit in the Lower Loft,it is like a morgue but if you try to get anything going you get a very disgusted look from most of the others
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

lets see if these supporters advocate Sousa by renewing season tickets.

Oh sweet jesus!

And you wonder why people accuse you of Spin.:shocked:

Low season ticket sales will have more to do with the price
                          than anything else.

Trying to make out that bad ST renewals/sales will be a fans
                          thumbs down to Sousa is absolute BS,Pete.

Cop on to yourself.
                          Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I was being sarcy !!

Though with the drab games we are watching, i'd bet fans who have paid for there season ticket this season, won't go against Sheffield Wed and Plymouth.

You mark my words.

Prices are too high, not helped by our mid-table finish and the current economy. But as a guess, even it was £200 a season ticket for next season it would difficult to shift them based on the last 10-12 games performances.

Comment

I was being sarcy !!

Though with the drab games we are watching, i'd bet fans who have paid for there season ticket this season, won't go against Sheffield Wed and Plymouth.

You mark my words.

Prices are too high, not helped by our mid-table finish and the current economy. But as a guess, even it was £200 a season ticket for next season it would difficult to shift them based on the last 10-12 games performances.
                              If they were £200 I would buy one, my son would get one, my missus, all my family (Dad, Mum, Brother, his missus, two Cousins, their kids and Uncle), but they aint and we cannot afford 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                                So many on this site are deluded. There is not any other Rangers site around that has so much blatent propaganda posted. The number of Sousa out posts on here says it all!

Yes I know I don't have to come on here and read it all, but its just so tabloid, I can't resist it.

Still, I have to smile when there are posts about who is the most intelligent poster - hilarious!
                                The bit in bold is my point; was that not clear?

Comment

Working...
                                X