Other Boards views on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Boards views on this site

Just been looking through other sites and most for some strange reason think or would like to think we all want Sousa to get the sack.

Is this site now being made a scapegoat in case he does as I for one have always been pretty supportive of him and I know the majority on here have been also why all the negative opinions from other boards of posters on here?
    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 06-04-2009, 08:41 PM.

I do not think the majority of WATRB posters want Sousa to be sacked,
    but I might be mistaken ... only one way to be sure, I will start a vote in a sec.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      I do not think the majority of WATRB posters want Sousa to be sacked,
      but I might be mistaken ... only one way to be sure, I will start a vote in a sec.
      make sure DFE can only vote once:grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        make sure DFE can only vote once:grimace:
        No one can vote more than once
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's Flavio Briatore who makes the final decision.

I hardly think that he would look to this website for guidance.

I am not Sousa's biggest fan to be honest the football we are playing bores the hell out of me but I do think the reaction to this site is way over the top.

Some of it has got as usual very personal which is a shame.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

personally don't give a t0ss what other boards think.....

Comment

I for one want Paulo to stay
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'm not really enjoying some of the matches, but i believe Sousa should be given time to come good, the amount of time, i dont know but prob at least a full season.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Well, I'm not going to hide behind the fact, I don't think long-term he is the answer. But, its not a agenda, its an opinion.

Too much tinkering and not playing one front, plus the countless boring games I've had to watch. lets see if these supporters advocate Sousa by renewing season tickets.

Look, I think 23 plus games is long enough. The majority disagree with me, but I like the next man/woman am entitled to an opinion. He can prove me wrong, by playing a consistent team and even consider playing two up front at home. Lets see what he does this weekend Saturday/monday, I bet we see at least 4-5 changes. ( think Christmas time, what he did)

Its entirely my opinion and I don;t think Flavio will read my views and decide to sack him. Its incredible to think that someone like me will have that kind of influence, I don't. Its just a opinion.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So how many times can you get the word opinion into one post?

To think that people might not be renewing ST's because of Sousa is laughable, if you can't see that it goes much deeper than that then you need to open your eyes. And that is my opinion.
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;17604]Well, I'm not going to hide behind the fact, I don't think long-term he is the answer. But, its not a agenda, its an opinion.

Too much tinkering and not playing one front, plus the countless boring games I've had to watch. lets see if these supporters advocate Sousa by renewing season tickets.

No Pete,the reason people are not buying the season ticket is because of price and the so called (god i hate saying this) project (product??!!) not being all it was cracked up to be. A better match day experience for all eh?

How many people would buy a season ticket for next year if they dropped the price?

Say, £150 off all tickets from jewel encrusted platinum to ringpiece bronze.

I agree that playing poorly will not gain us fans or increase ticket sales but christ, have you seen the dross we have put up with the last 10 years?

People still came even in the darkest days of a few years ago.

People come because they love Queens Park Rangers, not because of the manager, the coach, the chairman, how good they play, what division they are in.
                      I have followed Q.P.R since 1979, i have seen some great players, and some shockingly bad players.

It did not matter, yes it was annoying, infuriating at times but at the end of the day, they were my team, no matter if my mates took the **** or we got beaten by Vauxhall motors.

This club at the moment is stinking, it is taking away peoples love for it, that is why people will not renew, yes, you will get new fans from the possible success the club may or may not have but what about the rest of us?

There are reasons people will not renew Pete but i doubt it will be because of Paulo Sousa, 'negative tactics' or how many goals we score.
                      Last edited by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH; 06-04-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

So many on this site are deluded. There is not any other Rangers site around that has so much blatent propaganda posted. The number of Sousa out posts on here says it all!

Yes I know I don't have to come on here and read it all, but its just so tabloid, I can't resist it.

Still, I have to smile when there are posts about who is the most intelligent poster - hilarious!

Comment

You will also see more posts in favour of Sousa.

So whats your point?
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

[QUOTE=Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH;17636]
                            Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Well, I'm not going to hide behind the fact, I don't think long-term he is the answer. But, its not a agenda, its an opinion.

No Pete,the reason people are not buying the season ticket is because of price and the so called (god i hate saying this) project (product??!!) not being all it was cracked up to be. A better match day experience for all eh?

How many people would buy a season ticket for next year if they dropped the price?

I agree that playing poorly will not gain us fans or increase ticket sales but christ, have you seen the dross we have put up with the last 10 years?

People come because they love Queens Park Rangers, not because of the manager, the coach, the chairman, how good they play, what division they are in.
                            I have followed Q.P.R since 1979, i have seen some great players, and some shockingly bad players.

It did not matter, yes it was annoying, infuriating at times but at the end of the day, they were my team, no matter if my mates took the **** or we got beaten by Vauxhall motors.

This club at the moment is stinking, it is taking away peoples love for it, that is why people will not renew, yes, you will get new fans from the possible success the club may or may not have but what about the rest of us?

There are reasons people will not renew Pete but i doubt it will be because of Paulo Sousa, 'negative tactics' or how many goals we score.
                            What this poster above said :boss:

Comment

[QUOTE=Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH;17636]
                              Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

have to agree with all of that

Comment

Working...
                              X