Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    well well.

Vine was actually surprised his words were twisted by the journalist, based on the question he was asked.

But aye, what do I Know

hammersmith r's you told me Blackstock scored for Forest and tarrabt was a Sousa choice. Come on mate.

Legs had bid for 1.75 and 2 million from Wolves and he didn't want to go.

Someone in the ground as we were leaving shouted that Dex scored. I had not seen a tv so couldn't comment.

As for Tarbat who knows. I would love to know over the last 12 months who is a Di Canio signing, who is a Paldini signing, who is a Flavio signing, who is a Dowie signing and who is a Sousa signing?

As far as I am concerned it should be the manager choosing who he wants and then Paladini can broker the deal. Flavio should not get involved. his choices have been a farce.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Flavio should give Sousa a budget, Sousa should decide to spend it and Paladini should sort it out, until this happens, QPR FC will flat line. Personally I would get rid of Paladini and then, if Sousa cant do the job, get someone who can, as every team above is in the league seem to do a much better job without the laughable set up we have.

Comment

Working...
      X