Dex "happy" to leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dex "happy" to leave?

Now, if you're in a contract and your club want to loan you out or flog you. Don't you have the right to actually say no? I think you do, don't you? Legs told wolves to F-off earlier in the season didnt he, i presume dex could have done the same if he really wanted?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Yeh that is true. But if you are top goalscorer you dont want to be sitting on the bench for weeks when you can be playing somewhere else.

Comment

So it's Dex's fault for being told he's not wanted, but not saying he chooses to stay at a club where the chairman screws everyone over ? Is that what you're trying to get us to swallow this time ? Constant bullsh*t is all that comes out of you, Pete and a few others. I'm sure I'll get a nice little ban, but I'll try not to let it upset me too much. Pathetic !!!

Comment

In fairness to Dex, he's hated by the chairman who ultimately makes the decission. Slated by the fans when his goals kept us in this league and that he's top scorer yet still apparently not good enough to win praise from so called supporters of everyting QPR!

A bit like going to work and having your boss #### you off and your colleagues barate you for being top performer.

Would you want to stay?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

how do you know Flavio hates Dexter?

Comment

Legs didn't tell Wolves to f**k off. 'Rumours' were that our directors turned their 3 different bids down.

As for Dexter. He would not have left had the club told him he had to go out on loan.

Vine's comments about the whole deal show how surprised the players were that the top scorer in the team was sent out on loan at such a crucial time in the season. One of the most bizarre trasnfer deasl in our history and we have had a few in the last 2 or 3 years!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Dave, you telling me our directors said no to £1.5million? Me doesnt think so!
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

You spin me right round....
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Dave, you telling me our directors said no to £1.5million? Me doesnt think so!

How many bids did we have for Legs and for how much?
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                    Crystal ball
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                      where did camp get sent to....where is dex....2 and 2 make ?:grimace:

Comment

Is Nottingham the new Coventry?

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                          Is Nottingham the new Coventry?
                          for flav it is

Comment

well well.

Vine was actually surprised his words were twisted by the journalist, based on the question he was asked.

But aye, what do I Know

hammersmith r's you told me Blackstock scored for Forest and tarrabt was a Sousa choice. Come on mate.

Legs had bid for 1.75 and 2 million from Wolves and he didn't want to go.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Big similarity between Camp's situation and Dex's?
                              Or not?
                              Did both want to go, or were both backed into a corner where they couldn't refuse?
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X