Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest to offload Earnshaw if they go down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest to offload Earnshaw if they go down.

Also he has a clause if they go down to escape, fee being touted will be 1.25 million, i think we should try and get him and forget the fact he used to play for Cardiff that was about 4 years ago since he left them. I suppose the board would need to pay him a good wage to come which probably stop it from happening, anyone else heard anything about this.

If forest go down , DFE will be the happiest man alive as we will get dex back and not need earnshaw. Not sure id like Dex or Earnshaw Tbh

Comment

I rate the player.

Comment

I'll kill myself if we sign him.

Comment

earnshaw is quality at this level. I would definately buy him, but the board dont spend money at all let alone proven talent soo its gonna be a no myu.

Comment

We might as well buy a new bunk bed for the treatment room, Earnshaw on top, Cookie on bottom.
            We've already bought one crock this season, I would have hoped that we had learnt from it ?!

Comment

Blimey, if you'd kill yourself over Earnshaw what on earth wd you have done if we'd signed Fallon - take a gun to half of Shepherds Bush?

He's a good fox in the box old Earnshaw, tho admittedly he hasn't exactly set the world alight in nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                We might as well buy a new bunk bed for the treatment room, Earnshaw on top, Cookie on bottom.
                We've already bought one crock this season, I would have hoped that we had learnt from it ?!
                Why should he get to jump the queue ahead of HH?
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

well simon cox rated at £2m]#as is the posh forward,mackail smith??
                  jason scotland £2-3m
                  earnshaw swap for dex really...
                  matty fryatt...no chance

Comment

he would score more than i'm so miserable blackstock,he's days are over so lets move on.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

A couple of years ago I would have been over the moon if we signed Earnshaw.
                      But Earnshaw is not the player he was when he was at Norwich, why do you think Forest are in the bottom three.
                      Its clearly another "dubious" Paladini style "signing" there are Ledley King style issues over the guys fitness, accordingly if Forest went down we would get him relatively cheaply, but its another knock down Poundstretcher style signing.
                      Earnshaw is not the player he used to be, Forest messed up big time spending £2.65 million on him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                        Why should he get to jump the queue ahead of HH?
                        Its one of those triple decker bunkbeds, Heider is in the middle bunk.

Comment

And his agents are...

Comment

Dont really like either of them but if you want two goal scorer's going cheap we could get a right bargain on Earnshaw and Lita.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              I'll kill myself if we sign him.
                              did you survive your suicide attempt when we signed Helguson?

Comment

Working...
                              X