Are we competitive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we competitive?

Looking through the new QPR magazine, the interview with Amit Bhatia states that in the four year plan, last year's target was survival and this year's was to 'be competitive' in our league.

Has that target been hit? If so, why the clamour for change?

Yeah id say we are, beat villa went to old trafford in the cup. Never know could have gone further. Unlucky to lose that game actually!

At no point this season have i even thought we would go down, we are doing better, but some people are just to impatient and want it all straight away!

Competitive? Yeah id say so.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Well said that man
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
        Yeah id say we are, beat villa went to old trafford in the cup. Never know could have gone further. Unlucky to lose that game actually!

At no point this season have i even thought we would go down, we are doing better, but some people are just to impatient and want it all straight away!

Competitive? Yeah id say so.
        Well said.

Comment

surely top 10 is good?
          we've had years of worse places and footy...

mid table safety for a few yrs and then have something to build on makes sense...
          we must stop sacking managers every week and allow him to prepare for the long haul...

Comment

Put it this way, last season we survived relegation, this season hopefully top ten but flirted with top 6 most of season, so next season I would imagine most clubs will expect us to be a top six side.

It's just so frustrating how the board are going about it. :very_sad:
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

With a fully fit squad I'd expect us to challenge the top 6 next season
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                With a fully fit squad I'd expect us to challenge the top 6 next season
                And some decent strikers that are proven in this country. Not an average striker from an average Italian side!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

we are more competative on the message boards than in some of the matches

Comment

Working...
                  X