This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    get rid of ray willins the second he dont know what hes doing your not going to sell season tickets with nil nil draws

forget sentimentalism kick him out

hes destroyed this club

and dexter blackstocks career

tell him the truth hes useless
    You're so stupid DFE.
    Be nice to Minty

Comment

lets compare what managerial genius terry venables would have done
      first he would have had a very honest appraisal of what his inherited squad is capable of
      that would have shown him that dexter blackstock was his jewell in the crown
      with buzsacky and vine injured dexter was the only hope top put that ball in the net

venables would have realised very quickly that leighterwood was the best overlapping full back in the club
      his other partner full back may well have been eiphram or even ainsworth
      venners knows that to get out of this division you need to win that midfield

two attacking full backs means that you have a six man midfield

no club plays more than two up front so you cant afford to leave four men at the back marking knowbody

then venners scours his reserves and juniors looking for any untapped tallent

he would have discoverd at least two young players who he could have promoted to the first team squad

ten players would have been sent out on loan to lessen the horrific wage bill

endless hours would have been spent on free kicks and corners

sadly sousa did none of this because he is simply a young coach with no experience

and he should never have been put in the managers job
      Tone the insults down please, Half Empty.
      Last edited by The Godfather; 06-04-2009, 05:08 PM.
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

minty

minty you just like to follow the majoritory because its safe groud but one day minty you may well have make a decesion for yourself

Comment

benny boy your another of these posters that think that a footballer has to have a good soccer career to be a good manager

bobby charlton and bobby moore proved that to be rubbish brian clough was a brilliant manager for the sdame reason that alex fergusion is its there ability to get into someones brains

if you want to be told a load of lies go log on the dot org we tell youi the truth here

sousa is useless full stop
          You're a wally DFE.
          That's incorrect, once more you have proved that you spout rubish before facts.

You insinuted that Clough was not a good footballer, whereas Sousa was...WRONG. I just proved your comments to be utter tosh as Clough was an outstanding striker before his injury...FACT.

Now to the comical remarks of me thinking you had to have been a good player to become a good manager...WRONG AGAIN MATE!!!

Only last week I shot someone's arguement down when they claimed that Holloway's lack of medals meant he couldn't advise Sousa on management.

I used Wenger and Alex fergusson as prime examples that you don't have to be a good player to become a successful manager.

You really don't have a clue mate.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

yeah

half empty when a proper manager comes in you can enjoy a great start to a new era

but if you think sousa is doing a good job you need your head examining

Comment

minty you just like to follow the majoritory because its safe groud but one day minty you may well have make a decesion for yourself
              Oh. Okay then.
              Be nice to Minty

Comment

With you half Empty, well put mate!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

But Brian Clough did have a good career. He was the best striker in the world of his generation. Easily. Ferguson played for one of the biggest clubs in the world (Rangers) - Shankly played for Huddersfield when they were top flight, as did Paisley. Benitez played for Madrid, Wenger for Strasbourg - not international class but decent solid top flight players. In fact, the only truly successful manager who never had decent playing career at the highest level was Mourinho. Even he learnt under Cruyff, Robson (similar useless players!)

Your lack of knowledge again finds you out.

Comment

Why do we reply to DFE's posts. He is seriously one sandwich short!
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post

Because he's a tw@t and needs reminding of his place in the firmament

Comment

Says the guy who copies Pete?

I've seen you at one game this season DFE...just ONE!
                        How you can make judgement on our tactics is beyond me.

I go to games with Pete all the time. He has his opinion and I have mine.
                        You honestly don't need to share Pete's thoughts just to be diferent mate...We can all tell you're diferent...trust me.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

half empty when a proper manager comes in you can enjoy a great start to a new era

but if you think sousa is doing a good job you need your head examining
                          All my feelings on Sousa aside for a second.

What in the deepest darkest corners of you tiny little mind DFE, makes you think that Somebody like Terry Venables, Darren Ferguson or anybody else, would be treated any differentley to Dowie or Sousa?

Say Ferguson takes over and gets the strikers you want, and also has Vine and Buz back too. What if we then go on a similar run to the one we are on now under Sousa, and this time next season we are playing the same kind of football and are in the same position we are now? Who are you going to rally behind then to replace the manager?

You are a simple human being who shares the same logic as an 8 year old with your black and white fantasy land views.
                          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post

Exactly......he needs attention.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Right, thread is locked.

Comment

Please don't insult others when replying, we all disagree and because one don't think the same it give us no right to name call.

Comment

Working...
                                X